○18○

°•CHAPTER 18•°

°•Brietta's POV•°

°•Brietta's POV•°

"BRIETTA!"

I was shaken awake, opening my eyes I notice that I was laying on the floor in Nancy's room, a very worried Jonathan above me.

"What happened?" I asked, not sure how I ended up on the floor, and my right arm was terribly sore, did i end up really getting hurt when that shadow monster pushed me away, and there was an ache in my body.

"I should be asking you that, your eyes just suddenly glazed over and than you fell to the floor" Jonathan explained, Nancy was standing behind him, clearly waiting for me to tell them what happened, but i couldn't talk about it infront of her.

"I'll tell you when we get to your house." I stated firmly, at least he understood that I didn't wanna talk about it infront of other people, he gave me a nod helping me up from the floor, Nancy clearly wasn't happy that I'd prefer staying quiet, but started going over the plans.

Jonathan and I ended up going home later than expected, Nancy already had everything planned out, there was certain part we had to change because the things she actually wanted to do made her seem totally crazy.

Entering the Byers house, all lights were out, except for the little lamp in the living room.

"Mom?" Jonathan called for her, but there was no response from the woman, I didn't worry too much since I felt they where home.

"Will?"

I went to check some of the rooms, but they weren't there.

"Hello?"

Jonathan found both of them in Will's room. The younger Byers was asleep in his mother's arms, I was glad to see he was okay, that little wizard had me worried.

We got ready for bed after eating dinner, which Mrs Byers left out for us, she was such a thoughtful mother, it warmed my heart.

Getting into bed Jonathan was staring at me to give him an explanation about what happened earlier today.

"My nightmares isn't exactly nightmares, I've been dragged into Will's episodes, so I've seen everything that he has been seeing." I told him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He mumbles softly, I looked down feeling bad that I hid it from him for so long. "I didn't want to worry you, and Will begged me not to tell anyone, so i kept quiet, even tho there was times i really did want to tell you." I mutter ashamed with myself.

He placed his hand on my cheek, making me look up at him. "Brie... just... next time don't keep these things from me, I'm going to be more worried if you don't talk to me." Jonathan says, in a begging tone, pulling me closer to him.

I placed a kiss on his cheek whispering against his skin, "I promise I'd talk to you about these things."

We fell asleep just like that, in each others arms.