○4○

°•CHAPTER 4•°

°•Brietta's POV•°

°•Brietta's POV•°

The journey to his dad's place was kind of nice, it was quiet, except for the radio playing, further than that we didn't have to say anything, there was no reason to do so, just being in his presence I already knew what he was feeling.

'Should I stay or should I go?' started playing on the radio, Will's favourite song, I glance at Jonathan, his eyes glistening with tears, as he stared ahead of the road. I laid my head on his shoulder, my hand on his thigh, drawing circles of comfort.

"Thank you for being here with me." Jonathan softly whispers, "Always." I mumble into his shoulder, I don't know where I got the courage to do so, but I placed a kiss on his temple, I felt his mood lift a bit, it made me smile.

After a quiet drive we finally arrived at his dearest old dad's house. Jonathan knocked on the door, loudly, when no one came to open the door, I looked through the window in the door, seeing a woman approaching the door. "Can I help you?" She asks rather rudely, after opening the door, staring at Jonathan and I.

"Yeah is Lonnie around?" Jonathan asks staring into their house.

"Yeah, he's out back. What do you want?"

"To look around." Jonathan pushes past her, into the house. "Hey, what do you think you're doing? Hey!" She tries to stop him, I stood by the door not feeling very great just entering others house like this.

"Jonathan, I don't think it's okay just to storm into someone else's house, like this." I say a little concerned.

"I'll be fast." He says looking at me. Jonathan starts looking around the house.

"Hey Will? Will!" He looked in all the rooms, "Will, you here? Will?" he yells out. Jonathan got slammed against the wall, making me panic for his safety. "Get off!" Jonathan mumbles, pushing Lonnie away from him, I didn't think he had it in him. "Damn, you've gotten stronger." Lonnie states impressed.

"Will someone please explain what the hell is going on?" The woman asks, in her annoying voice high pitch voice. "Jonathan. Cynthia. Cynthia, this is Jonathan, my oldest, come here." Lonnie tried to hug Jonathan, only to be pushed away again, I laughed silently enjoying this so much. "Get off me, man." Lonnie finally saw me standing by the door, the disgust was clear in his eyes.

"Brietta, your still stuck to my son's side like a leech, I see." Lonnie says, I gave him an innocent smile, because I promised Jonathan that I would try and hold my tongue and not speak my mind, my smile did turn out to be more sarcastic than an innocent sweet smile.

Jonathan went out by the back door, I followed him closely, but not that close so that I'd be in the way. "Take a look at this beaut. Should've seen it, when I got it, took me a year, but it's almost done." Lonnie says refering to the car standing in his backyard. Jonathan checked the car's trunk.