Chapter 46

Andrew POV

As I turn around and add some bubble bath in the water, I can see with the corner of my eye how she is sanding still, waiting for me to leave. I could be a gentleman and let her have her bath but I can't. Not this time. I need to have sex with her before the matting ceremony or that will leave her scarred for life. And I might as well find a way to explain to her what the matting ceremony implies but that is better to be said in another day and another moment. For now, I just want to enjoy her newfound courage and her trust in me.

- Get that dress out of the way, kitten. I say softly waiting her to follow my orders but she defies me and crosses her hands over her breasts.

- You might feel ok with going around naked and people seeing you like that but I don't, she says is a rough tone still unwilling to obey me.

- I have already seen you naked before and will surely see more of it in no time, I say rising myself from the edge of the bathtub and approaching her in a predatory manner so she is aware that there is no way in hell she will be able to refuse me. Her eyes widen like never before and I realise that she is under the impression I might just force myself upon her. Kitten, don't be like that! It's not yet the time to punch that V-card but soon I will take my sweet time claiming you. I add and I can see her shock.

- Did you know? she asks in a timid voice as I caress her shoulders and feel her silky skin under my fingers.

- Of course, I did. What did you thought, that I would be oblivious into such an important matter? Or do I strike you as a caveman with no sense of the feelings of others?

- Can I not answer that? She replies jokingly as I get the straps of her dress down from her shoulders and I go around her to unzip it.

- Oh, kitten, you will answer to that insult soon, I say in a low voice that makes her shake and the smell I feel coming out from her tells me she is not shaking out of fear but from a more pleasuring reason. God, I need to calm myself after this because I don't intend sleeping with her yet. Her dress comes down around her ankles and with a quick movement I open her braw as well. That leaves us only with her panties in the way before I get her in that bathtub. As I stop the water from overflowing the edge, I expected she got them off but when I turn around, I can see she is using her long hair to cover her full breast and with a hand she covers her intimate parts. If only I could have my way with her right now, as she is standing there, so innocent and blushed and enticing as hell! I sigh and I go around her back for my next move and with a swift move I cut the back side of her panties using my claw.

- Did you just, she says in utter disbelief. No, you didn't, she mumbles under breath so I take my moment to answer her and then whisper to her ear:

- Did I do what? Cut your panties with my claw so they will fall off you? Of course I did! And now move that sweet ass of yours into the bathtub, I say adding a soft slap on her right arsecheek as my twitching cock becomes more and more restraint by my underwear.

She finally obeys me and gets fast under the foam as if a bit of bubbles could shield her for long from my eyes. But I don't say anything, I just get the shower from its place and start wetting the roots of her hair. Finally, she seems more relaxed in the warm tub and under the shower and open the bottle of shampoo and start massaging her scalp. As I take my time washing her hair, I am thankful that the foam started disappearing and I can get a full front view of her beautiful body. When we get to England it's unlikely I will have any time to enjoy her properly as I do now but I am amazed at the simplicity of my feelings for her. The mere fact that she is here, in that bathtub and enjoying herself under my massage gives me a fulfilment and a feeling of inside peace that is only stirred by my appetite for her. Maybe I can do something about that even tonight. I mean, why not? As thoughts go back and forth in my head, I finish rinsing part of her hair so I take the bath cloth from the edge of the sink and soak in in water next to her. I feel her stirring away from my hand and I don't say a word.

I am sure she will be savouring the next few minutes a lot more than me but what can I do if not properly take care of my mate?

I pour the shower gel onto the cloth and start gently rubbing her back with only small meowls escaping her in the total silence of the bathroom. Her strained muscles become more and more untangled under my touch and I feel confident by now to go on with my next step. My fingers move slightly around her arms and under her armpits with the cloth masking my intentions as she is still relaxed under my touch.

Fuck, my penis hurts by this moment but I sigh and continue with my plan. This will be painful for me but I need to do this easy way for her so I ignore it as my fingers brush slightly, as if by chance, the edge of her breasts. I expect her to tense up but when she doesn't, I continue my assault on them, more and more confidently moving towards her dark areolas that have already started changing under my touch.

As she sights but never opposes me, I continue caressing her breasts, leaving aside the cloth and rubbing gently her nipples. The movement of her hips splash a bit of water on the floor but from my side she could flood the entire mansion and I still wouldn't stop.

Her sights and meowling become louder as I continue to caress, rub and slightly pinch her nipples and I am sure by now that I can make her climax only from this. And to think of all the things I could do to her!