Happily ever after

RocknRichie: my head hurts

Sassystan: specific reason?

RocknRichie: don't know Stan, MAYBE ITS BECAUSE I JUST ALMOST GOT A VIBE CHECK FROM GOD

Sassystan: I dunno bout you but that bathtub is pretty scary 🫣

Sassystan: atleast now I never take baths alone

Billyboi: and you won't have to as long as I'm home baby

Spaghettiman: I love my children 🥺

Winterembers: oh really?

Bennybiatch: it still surprises me that they both agreed to have children 🙃

Billyboi: the fact that they actually did it tho is even more terrifying.

Sassystan: eh-my kids are better

Spaghettiman:

Spaghettiman: strollin 😎

RocknRichie: I was wondering why you weren't here.

Farmerboi: I hope you get hit by a car

RocknRichie: how's the girlfriend treating you Hanlon?

Farmerboi: good im engaged.

Winterembers: this mama is so proud 🥹

Farmerboi: thanks Bev ❤️

Sassystan: bill, why can't I find you anywhere?

Billyboi:

Billyboi: I'm playing dolls with your daughter

Sassystan:

Sassystan: and I have your son 🤪

Spaghettiman: how does it look so much like you.

Sassystan:I don't know but she has her daddy's eyes 😩

Billyboi: 🥹

Farmerboi: you can already tell bill is getting erected from the name 😭

Billyboi: what are you talking abt?

Farmerboi: I said what I said.

Billyboi: first of all, I'm a married man bitch back tf off🙄✋

Billyboi: second of all, I'm a father of two babies, leave me alone 😑

Winterembers: I don't know what y'all are fighting abt because my child si the prettiest.

Sassystan: biatch you wanna fight me or smth 🫵🤬🫵

Spaghettiman: this ain't Texas

RocknRichie: whoo🤠

Winterembers:

Winterembers: we are having a tea party 🫖🍵

Sassystan: so long farewell

Spaghettiman: ophetize goodbye

RocknRichie: I hate to go and leave this pretty sight
***
Stan faced Wyatt with a smile. "Hi baby! Hi!" The baby laughed and giggled as Stan pressing his nose to the child's. scrunching his nose. The baby smiled a bigger smile that before and laughed. Waving his small arms to the side of Stan's face and pressed it with his baby hands.
The back door slid open and shut. "He-hello~!" Bill hiccuped, holding Sophia in his arms. "Well look who's here! My other baby!" Bill gave Sophia to stan as he reached out his arms. "Mama! I'm a big girl now!" Sophia giggled as Stan tried to tickle her stomach.
"Ok, ok go play with Wyatt for minute I have to talk to daddy anyway." Stan smiled at bill through his glasses. Setting Sophia down as she ran off into the backyard. Wyatt waddling behind her and trying to copy her movements.
Stan sighed as he watched his children play. It was peace. Frankly it wouldn't have been if bill didn't save Stan from committing suicide.
Bill swung his arm around Rand shoulder and sighed in imitation to Stan. "Y y y you ok honey?" Stan seemed to be in trance. Bills question shaking him out of it. "Hm?- oh! Yeah I'm fine I just love my family.." Stan distanced off. Stan looked at bill, who looked at Stan. Their gentle smiles were gazing into the area around them . Making the sounding air feel warm, and pleasant, and loving.
Stan brok it with a peck on the lips and went back to admiring his children.
***
Meanwhile with Richie and Eddie, Eddie was back inside and drinking tea on the couch next to Richie on his lap as the twins were asleep for a nap. They are watching ride the cyclone and when it got to Noel's part and Richie just Started to break down in laughter. "What's so funny?" Eddie asked, the laughing becoming contagious. "The drag queen on the screen, why do his socks have such big ass holes????" Richie asked, still gasping for air from laughing so hard.
"Baby. That's the whole point of Noel's story." Richie just continued laughing. "Richie. Richie? Richie?!" Eddie shouted. Richie went silent. "You are gonna wake the babies." Eddie sneered. He pecked a kiss onto Richie's stubbled cheek and continued watching the musical on Richie's lap.
"Did you know that ewan mcgregor was obi wan kenobi in the first three Star Wars movies?" Richie asked comedically. " uhh you mean the guy from moulin rouge?" Eddie asked back with a questionable look on his face. "Mhm!" Richie nodded. Eddie looked at him for a minute. Getting lost into Richie's dark eyes. "You good doll?" Richie inquired interruptedly.
Eddie shook out of it and smiled. "Sorry you are just so handsome!" Eddie snickers in his playful Maner. Eddie kissed him for a minute, then went back to the Musical once again that was in-front of them. In his head Eddie was fantasizing abt Richie. Even though they are about 35 and married, Eddie still had the right to dream abt his relationship. 'How did I get so lucky?' Eddie thought. The reoccurring smile spreading across his face.