16 (pt 2 of 15)

Still the banging never stopped bad continued on. Stan was still crying in pain to his hand. He searched Stan's arms also and found were the bullet struck on him. Ok his left arm was a slash in the tissue across his arm that was deeper than anything bill has ever seen. It almost reveled the bone but only had one more layer of skin. Bill tried to comfort Stan by smoothing his hand over it lightly to ease his pain which worked for the time being. "T t t there you go.. g g g good boy baby.. your a a a alright just wait t t till the police come t t t they'll take care o o o of us.." bill calmed as he massaged Stan's spinal cord from underneath his varsity band sweater.
              Abt 15 minutes go by and the police have arriven. They heard Henry screaming then being dragged away by police that were taking them into custody. A police officer came straight to the bedroom were Stan and bill were. Stan was holding onto bill for dear life and putting his gored arm into sight of the police officer. Bill just had a few glass pieces in his palms but it was Stan who was in real danger. The police carried them away to the ambulance. Bill thought to check his phone stating this shit was probably up on the news.
***
Spaghettiman: OML are you guys ok?! We saw the reports!!

RocknRichie: Eddie want your inhaler you look pale and like you can't breathe

Spaghettiman: IM PANICKING

RocknRichie: and to think I'm not :/

Winterembers: MY BABIES 😭😭😭😭😭

Bennybiatch: Bev stop crying they are probably ok!

Billyboi: yes we're fine Stan just has a few cuts from the counter but I'm ok and unharmed

Winterembers: what do the cuts look like?

billyboi: too graphic to tell you guys

winterembers: oh?
***
Bill rolled his eyes and shot off his phone to let them panic. Stan looked sick as he had already lost a lot of blood. Bill took Stan into his hand and held it gently. The ambulance was quite the intimidation to the two men. They have never actually been in one before. Stan looked lifeless on the bed and was asleep with tears staining his baby face. Bill leaned over the stretcher to kiss Stan on the cheeks gently with love and empathy. Once the ambulance came to a stop, Stan was taken out and carried down large and thick hallways in the emergency hospital stretcher. Bill was trying not to let his heart rip out once Stan woke up and started screaming not know where the hell he was nor what was happening. Bill looked around just to only see doctors trying to hush him and calm him. But he only wanted to see bill. The doctors took notice of this and layed Stan down. "Don't worry honey your husband is right here!" One nurse said while taking readings. Bill came up and grabbed hold of Stan's left hand. "H h h hey baby! I i I it's me don't  w w w worry you'll be ok!" Bill laughed trying to keep back his tears. Stan's head felt dizzy at the loss of blood and bill noticed.
              They arrived at the emergency surgery center and the surgeon was already waiting there with tools in hand. Bill was locked out of the room as Stan was pushed in.
(Incoming surgery description please skip to next paragraph if uncomfortable!!)
Stan was put under anesthesia which was a first. The last thing he saw before he closed his eyes were doctors and surgeons getting ready for operation. "Please pass me blood donations and tissue fillings." The head doctor instructed. The nurses handed the two items to the doctor who was preparing the thread and needle. The doctor filled the slash back up with blood and faux tissue then filled the first stitch. the doctor stitched the skin back together, the cold needle brushing into and out of the skin layers. The doctor sewed the last stitch then wiped off the remaining blood. Before they took Stan of the anesthesia, they put him into a room with his husband for alone time and updates or reports on how the operation played.
              Stan woke up with a headache. It was currently 3:00am so bill was spooning him as he slept. Careful not to tangle the IVs nor the heart monitors either. "Awww billy~" Stan smiled sideways at the sight of the exhausted and worried partner. Stan brushed his fingers through bills thin chocolate brown hair with mush precision. Stan also had a small patch job in the side of his forehead but was no big deal and was healed up by doctors with no anesthesia. Stan went back to sleep with no problem with the cords attached to him at all. But secretly there was more to the surgery then intended. Stan also had a huge infection on his intestines from a stomach bug that almost ripped through the intestine. Luckily it wasn't too late so the bug was removed and the intestine was reassembled and fixed with a lot of tiring work put into it.
         The next morning, they were both wide awake and Stan could now eat and drink with doctor permission. However, he was requested to stay a few more days just to check in on the intestines to make sure they are in shape. Stan was on bills lap which was as normal as can be with them both watching Jessie for some strange reason. The show was also oddly addictive. Stan rested his head on bills shoulder. " so what's gonna happen to the window Billy?"
" t t t they  are fixing it w w w while we stay here together. S s s s so it all worked out p p p p perfectly!" Bill brightened as he finger booped stand nose. Making him giggle. "The group chat is going nuts isn't it?" Stan pierced rolling his eyes. " eh d d d don't matter now! A a a as long as you are s s s safe with me then I i I I'll be ok!"