12

RocknRichie: how many times have yall lost your virginity

Bennybiatch: pffft-

Winterembers:whAt

Sassystan: 4

Billyboi: oh sweet Jesus

Spaghettiman: Richie you know the awnser

*smut warning!!*

      Richie went really hard. He didn't know why but he wanted to feel it again. He wanted to touch Eddie everywhere he can reach. They have only lost their virginity to each other once and it wasnt really the best. The more Richie thought the more erected and hard he got. ' I wanna slam into his tight hole so fucking hard.' Richie had had enough and marched his ass right downstairs. On eddies side of the table, he was practically a centimeter from touching himself. When he saw Richie march down the stairs his member equipped butterflys instead of his stomach.  "R r r Richie please fuck me!" Eddie strained as he sat on the couch. "Not here princess~" Richie groaned while pressing his lips against eddies. Eddie begged for permission inside his mouth and Richie never opened. Eddie began desprate as his dick started to acquire a heartbeat. Richie raised his cold hands up eddies sweater. Eddie jolted as Richie got to eddies nipple bud. Richie licked the bottom of eddies lip and Eddie accepted immediately. "Rich~ please~!" Eddie moaned into the kiss as Richie was running his hands all over eddies upper body. Richie pulled away from eddies mouth and took his hands away from eddies sweater. Richie smiled and dragged Eddie upstairs. Richie pinned Eddie to the bed. "P p please just fuck me as hard as you want! I w w wanna be your toy Richie please daddy please!" Eddie moaned. "Ohhh my baby~ I'll make you feel good princess don't you worry~" Richie cooed back in response. Eddie took of his sweater and began to slide down his normal lifeguard shorts. Richie put his hand on Eddie's dick area and smoothed his hands to the elastic band of the shorts. "No. I wanna reveal your beautiful body on my own~" Eddie blushed at Richie's statement and took his hands away. The only thing Eddie did was take off Richie's belt only stripping him to his boxers. Richie knows what Eddie wanted. "What do you wish for me to do beautiful~?" Richie asked cupping the side of eddies cheek. "Rail me please I wanna be railed hard and good." Richie went even more hard than physically possible. Richie fully removed Eddies boxers and shorts and turned him around. Richie lubed his hard cock and just shoved his full 10 inches in. Eddie screamed as Richie slammed out then fully back in. "I aghh forgot how big you are nghh~" without any warning Eddie came all over Richie's stomach. "Oh ho baby I'm not done with you yet~" Richie confirmed. Slapping eddies ass and watching it jiggle. "Oh Ed's you have such a perfect ass princess~" Richie groaned as he felt his big cock slam into eddies prostate. " aaah~ Richie~ faster daddy faster~!" Eddie screamed. " aye this agh this is what you wanted princess~" "and you know what- I like it this ~ngh~ way ~aah~!" Eddie moaned again loudly. This only made Richie pound into him faster and harder. "AAH RIGHT HERE RICHIE AAH~!" Eddie screamed in pleasure. Richie found it. Eddies prostate burst and Eddies cuzzards spilled all over his stomach and the mattress. Richie took a minute then his big cock came inside eddies hole.  Richie pulled out as they both breathed heavily. "That, was probably the best sex I have ever had with someone.. thank you Richie!" Eddie breathed as he took Richie's hand. Richie pulled a blanket onto them both. Richie kissed all over eddies face. Making him giggle. However they didn't realize they were both still nude and cuddling. "I love you princess..you're probably the most gorgeous man I have ever met.." Richie cooed as he waved his hands through eddies dark brown curls.
***
Bennybiatch: Richie and Ed's haven't been online for a while 😏

Farmerboi: how much you wanna bet Benjamin?

Sassystan: shut the fuck up me and bill are busy and no doubt Richie and Eddie are too

Winterembers: what is bill busy with

Sassystan: me 😛

Farmerboi: oh good god

Sassystan: so shut your traps and let my hopeless aching sole that wants to be fucked by bill denbrough cum in peace ✌️

Sassystan: bye bitches 😘🖕

Bennybiatch: again. HOW IS YALL SO OPEN ABOUT FUCKING GOD DAMN SEXUAL INTAKES????

Farmerboi: I am shooketh👁️👄👁️
***
      "Y y y you done~?" Bill groaned as Stan was sitting on the floor just below bills cock. "Oh! Yeah!" Stan remembered. Stan put his phone on silent and continued sucking on bills suddenly hard balls. Bill groaned more and more. "O o o oh yeah b b b babydoll aah~" Stan bobbed his head on bills cock. Bill was average sized  but a bit bigger for a cock which was about 9 inches. Stan licked up and down bills dick then kitty licked the tip the repeated. Bill shoved the whole member back into stans mouth and almost made him choke. Truthfully, Stan went crazy for it. He loved the taste of bill anytime. "A a a aah babydoll I'm g g g gonna cum~" Stan took this to his advantage. Stan moved his lips all the way up to the ball sack and kissed it passionately as if it were bills lips. Sending bill over the edge, bill cummed in Stanley's mouth as he swallowed it all with no problem. "Can you put it in me one more time baby? Pleaseeeee~?" Stan whines and pleaded. Stan turned over on the bed and stuck his ass up in the air. Ready for bills dick. And somehow Stan's hole was already tight and he was waiting for bill to just pound into him again. Bill came up behind him and gripped Stan's waist delicately. Bill smirked and shoved into his partner without any warning. Or a condom nor lube. Stan moaned bills name and sat his ass further down bills dick. "T t t there you go~ g g g good boy babydoll g g g good boy~" Stan blushed and slide further down. "Only for you daddy~!" Stan overjoyed as he began sliding up and down bills member still as bill pounded into him. Stan's mouth hung open as he drooled and went cross eyed in pleasure. Practically seeing stars which brought him much happiness. bill groaned throwing his head back in stimulation. Stan came again and bill did as well a few seconds later. "I'm so proud to be your husband bill I love you so much.." Stan whispered trying to catch his breath as he layed on top of bills buff and naked chest. "Have you been working out baby?" Stan asked smiling at bill. "Y y y yeah you like I i i it?" Bill responded booping his nose and kissing his forehead. The only response Stanley gave to him was a kiss on the left peck then falling asleep. Bill reached over to the nearby boxer drawer and slipped on both of their boxers sneakily. Praying to not awake the sweetheart on top of his body. He also grabbed some socks as well since Stan never ever sleeps without socks on since he believes in monsters under the bed at night. Bill smoothed Stan's small gyatt (yes I used that word don't come at me bitches). Feeling around the surface of Stan's creamy and silky smooth thighs as well as legs in the addition to his ass.

That was the longest chapter so far in the book 📚