15

Winterembers: what is the tea today yall?

RocknRichie: I fucked Eddie for the 3rd time in our relationship last night does that count?

Spaghettiman: shush up baby I'm sleeping

RocknRichie: I can see that

Bennybiatch: HOW THE FUCK IS ALL YALL SO GOD DAMN OPEN ABOUT FUCKING SEX

Farmerboi: that's what she said 😏

Sassystan: bill I need help please it's an emergency!

Billyboi: ok ok I hear you screaming you ok?

Sassystan: absolutly not come upstairs!
***
Bills heart began to race. As he approached closer to the room he heard Stan crying. Bills couldnt care any less abt the door that he had just broke down. When he looked at Stan he saw glass throughout his hand. The same hand bill had left a scar in when they were only 14 years old. Bills heart dropped to his stomach. He looked over and all around the room and spotted the window Stan was facing had shattered into pieces from something peircing through it. "Someone sh shot the window- and he barely missed me- I cant feel my hand it hurts bill help me! -oww-!" He cried in between breaths. Bill couldn't BELIVE what he saw out the window as well. He saw Henry bowers himself with a gun pointing straight to the house. Bill and Henry bowers made eye contact before he dashed to the direction of the front door. They two men heard phycotic bangs on the door.
"Let me in you fag im gonna kill you! You hear me I'm gonna kill you!"
Stan screamed louder collapsing into bills arms. "S s s s stay here!" Bill instructed as he ran into their closet. In the closet was a house phone for emergencies. Bill dialed 9-1-1 immediately as he kept an eye on his sobbing and pained husband.

OP: 911 what's your emergency?

Bill: y y y yeah hi my n n n n n name is bill d d d d denbrough and this is g g g g g going to be a very long story!

OP: ok sir imma need you to calm down do you always stutter?

Bill: y y y yes it's a disorder but a a a a as I was saying, t t t there was a person w w w who sexually harassed my h h h h husband a few w w w weeks ago and he c c c came back and s s s shot through our w w w window, my husband h h h h has glass all in his h h h hand and now the p p p p person is banging on our front d d d d door like a f f f fucking phsycopath

OP: ok and if you don't mind me asking what did this man do to your husband?

Bill: he p p p put a blindfold o o o on him then touched him I i I in private places, t t t then he ripped off my h h h husbands wedding r r r r ring and smashed i i i it in pieces! S s s s so now he is b b b back with an a a armed weapon!

OP: ok sir officers are on the way please stay were you are, the police force will take care of this is being you both to safety!

Bill: o o o ok thank you!

OP: no problem sir!

OP: before you go what's your street and address?

Bill: 8956 Cherie circle

OP: alright thank you so much

Bill: no thank you!

To be continued...