17

Warning: mentions of suicidal thoughts

RocknRichie: hey people

Winterembers: hi

Farmerboi: sup

Sassystan: hello 👋

RocknRichie: can I talk to one of you guys personally?

Bennybiatch: sure i can talk :)

Bennybiatch: yea?

RocknRichie: have you ever thought abt suicide?

RocknRichie: like....i dont know just like you don't belong anywhere so you must be a wast a space and that the only way to ever belong is to just stop talking and quit being emotional and anti social and to just stop being weird or saying weird shit or to just end yourself to make things better and let everyone else forget you bc they don't care! They don't care!

Bennybiatch: Richard james toizer. are you fr?

RocknRichie: yes.

Bennybiatch: is Eddie home?

RocknRichie: yeah he taking nap

Bennybiatch: how long have you felt this way?

RocknRichie: ever since pennywise.

Bennybiatch: alright Richie listen to me. You matter to us a lot. And I mean a lot! If we did loose you, we wouldn't be the same. Eddie would be out of his mind. We all love you the way you are. No matter what you think of yourself, we will always love you no matter what anybody says. Especially Eddie, you don't want to see him upset and sad now do you?

RocknRichie: absolutely not no because he is my literal lifeline and I love him from the moon and back

Bennybiatch: see? You have lots to live for! At least do it for us rich!

Farmerboi: YEAH DO IT FOR US RICHIEEEEEE

Winterembers: I declare my husband as the new group therapist 🥹

RocknRichie: you use that emoji too much Beverly :/

Winterembers: im aware of that.
***
Richie put down his phone to take a break from the chaotic group chat. He walked upstairs to his lover and went inside the bedroom. Eddie was faceplanted on the bed with his ass up and his legs sprawled in the mattress. Richie closed the door quietly and snuck over to the other man. Richie got on the bed and layed ontop if Eddie. His hands creasing around the corners from his ass to his waist then clutching his stomach. Richie swiveled his nose into the side of eddies neck and kissed it lightly. He kept doing this for what seemed like hours in end then went to sleep upon Eddie.
***
Ben got off his phone and took a deep breath. 'Holy shit they are a lot to handle jeasus Christ!' He slipped faking dramatically off his bean bag chair in him and bevs room. Beverly came up with strawberries for them or snack on while watching grease because of how bored the both of them were. She came into the room and giggled at the sight of Ben on the floor like a three year old. "Want strawberries baby?" She asked still laughing. "Yes please! Thank you!" Ben repulsed getting up from the floor and hugging Bev from behind. Kissing her cheeks gracefully.
***
Sassystan:

***Sassystan:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.