20

RocknRichie: guess who's birthday it is

Winterembers: let me guess you'res?

RocknRichie:

RocknRichie: happy birthday baby❤️❤️❤️

Spaghettiman: do you know how many times you have said that to me since this morning? Abt a hundred at this point but I love the attention ♥️

Winterembers: skate park?

Spaghettiman: yes obvi I love going skating!

RocknRichie: you are so beautiful though 🥹
I'm dYiNg😩

Spaghettiman: Ty doll baby you're a sweetheart 💝
(Chucky fans rise up!)
***
    "There you go Ed's you got it!" Richie exclaimed while holding eddies hand as he slid down the ramp. Eddie smiled in accomplishment. As the two men reached bottom of the ramp Richie threw Eddie over is shoulder and spinned him around in his arms. Eddie giggled. "Richie! Put me down!"
"No! Never!" Richie laughed. Richie finally put Eddie down and held him close to his lankey body. Richie smoothed his fingers ok the side of eddies complexion. "How old are you turning baby doll~?" Richie swooned as he moved his free hand to eddies hourglass waist. "20. You are 21 turning 22 next January on new years. We are a year and a few months apart my love!" Eddie pecked Richie's cheek alongside the reply. " oh Richie you gave me a family. You are probably the only family I have left Richie.." Richie remembered everything at once. Him and eddie first started dating after his mother died right in front of him. She died from an unhealthy diet. The trauma was long remembered by the both of them. That one fateful night that changed both of their lives forever ♾️.

(Warning: flashback)
         Eddie didn't care how cold the rain was. The spring storm soaked the 15 year old. Tears becoming more heavy. He had no were to go. He was running to Richie's house. "RICHIEEEEE!!" He screamed. Richie heard the noise from his window. He looked out the window in confusion. Richie was meanwhile home alone which was perfect. Richie caught the fear of Eddie and rushed downstairs to the door. Eddie stopped at the porch and ran straight into Richie's arms. Sobbing as there were no tomorrow. "Ed's?! You ok?! What happened?!" Richie quizzed checking for any marks or injuries which there weren't. Just tears and a soaking wet, small frail boy in front of him. "I-cant breathe." Eddies breath hitched as he fainted into unconsciousness. He later woke up to a couch and swaddled in blankets near a fireplace. His head was light and his body weight was uneven. "Eddie?" Eddie snapped around to see Richie with his coke bottle glasses pouring  Eddie apple Juice. " Richie dropped the juice subject and rushed over to him. " hey! You ok? What happened? Mind telling me? I can help!" Eddie hugged Richie tightly. Sobbing against Richie's black hoodie. " my mom died... we were just talking together and she died right infront of me! She's gone! I'm...alone." Eddie cried. He felt a hand on bare back. "Stay with me..I'll take care of you.. I'll tell my momma..she loves you a lot.. and I don't know if this is the right time? But do you maybe wanna be my boyfriend to make this a little better??? I have had feelings for you ever since god damn kindergarten... I don't want to see you like this..it's ok if you don't want to but my offer stand firm." Richie got cut off by Eddie crashing his lips onto his. They were plumped with lip gloss. "Thank you..I love you too!" Eddie gazed his big brown eyes into Richie's. "I'll tell my momma in a minute you just go upstairs and go to bed ok? If it's ok we can sleep in the same bed or whatever you want! Ok? I just want you to know you are safe with me." Richie pecked eddies forehead. Eddie left to go up to Richie's room. After he left he snatched his phone in urgency. He dialed his moms number who picked up immediately.
***
Mom: hello cariña

Richie: mumma I have an issue

Mom: did you burn the house down?!

Richie: nuh uh

Richie: ms. Krasprak died and Eddie came running to me. He is really sick and well we are dating now and I was wondering if Eddie can stay with us?
Please????

Mom: when do you plan on getting his things dear? I don't want you going in there! She's a dead woman!

Richie: should I call the ambulance or the police?

Mom: no I will just call them and get his stuff alongside the police when we get home.   and keep your phone by you at all times please I love you baby

Richie: bye momma

       Richie shoved his phone in the hoodie pocket and went upstairs. He opens the door to see Eddie looking out the window in tears. The reflection bouncing off the pane of glass. "Good news! Umm my momma is obviously letting you stay here, and ummm the police are going down there for your mom and for your stuff so neither of us would go back there." Richie sighed as Eddie gave no response to this news. Richie sat down besides Eddie once more. Richie decided to take a risky move to possibly make him feel a tiny bit better. "If I gave you a kiss would I make it better maybe~?"
His heart jumped a beat at what he just said. 'Oh my god Richard you dildo why would you say that?! His mom is dead in his own house and you just asked if making out would make it better! What is wrong with you-'
"Yes please." Eddie replied smiling. Touching his lips at the feeling of sensation that he had before. "I would like that a lot rich."  Richie leaned in and pecked the lips gently. Eddie was pissed visibly as he wanted more that that. He just got the boyfriend he had so desperately wanted for as long as Richie had himself. He wanted for richie to kiss him. But not kiss him either! He wanted Richie to explore the corners of his own mouth with Richie's savoring dignity and tounge. The dominance Richie had was what Eddie wanted the most. Eddie couldnt take it anymore. He jumped into Richie's lap and pressed their lips together again. With passion and love however this time. Richie loved this feeling. 'He is mine forever now. Only mine.'
Richie pulled Eddie off of him for a second to breathe. "Well-someone rushes!- jeasus!" He breathed but come to think of it they always acted like they were dating no matter what they did. Richie looked at Eddie who was puppy eying him with eddies hands on his chest. Of course they were only sophomores in high school. "It's Just that- you are the only person that could make me happy right now through my pain. I need you now more than anything. I love you with my whole heart and more. I have always loved you I just didn't quite know how to express it the right way! I want you Richard James Toizer. And only you with you only." Richie went red at the remark Eddie just rambled. "What do you want princess?"

"Like I said, you and you only <3"

Yes I am getting back with the fonts people be happy!