9

Billyboi:

Billyboi: he's so cute 💝

Bennybiatch: why does he look so scared 😨

Billyboi: I dunno but he had a beautiful smile 😊

Sassystan: 😘

Spaghettiman: oh the memories 🥹

Winterembers:

RocknRichie: my kneeeeee huurts 😛😛😛😛

Bennybiatch: isn't it permanently bent or something?

RocknRichie:

RocknRichie: yeah 🙄

RocknRichie: yeah 🙄

Sassystan: Richie t your thigh is thicc af

RocknRichie: nah Eddie had a bubble but and it's perfect for real

Spaghettiman: oh good god 🫠

Sassystan: haha Richie is the new Jimmy 🤣

Sassystan:

Winterembers: all of you shut the fuck up its not funny

Sassystan: sorry Bev 😔🤘

Sassystan: also bill imma go outside and watch birds I'll be in the front yard

Billyboi: please be safe sweetheart
***
Stan walked outside and sat in the grass to face the blue sky. Little did he know that there was someone waiting for him. A car pulled up in front of him. His eyes were closed so he couldn't see. All of a sudden, he felt a blindfold close in on him. He felt the Mystery figure rip off his wedding ring and smash it to pieces. "BILL BILL!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. He felt a disgusting hairy hand smooth down his ass and he knew for a fact that it wasn't bills. Stan screamed bloody murder and he heard bill shouting. Stan fell to the concrete after being pulled away. He saw nothing. "YOU BASTARD DONT YOU EVER TOUCH MY HUSBAND AGAIN OR I WILL PERSONALLY HURT YOU WITH A GOD DAMN ROCK!!!" That was the first time he has ever heard bill not stutter. Stans heart was beating faster than a rocket. He was in tears to the point where it wouldn't stop. The car screeched away and the blind fold came undone and stan was greeted by his husband. "H h h he broke my ring.." he cried into bills shoulder. "O o o ooh baby.. I I i it's ok I'll g g g get you a new one baby boy your s s s s safe.." bill cooed as he pecked the top of Stanley's head. Bill started to cry as well.
***
Billyboi: Richie

RocknRichie: yeah? You dmed me? That's a first

Billyboi: no cap

Billyboi: my husband just got harassed sexually by Henry bowers and he smashed his wedding ring in pieces so imma get him a new one

RocknRichie: imma plan a murder

Billyboi: let's please do it together
HE TOUCHED HIS FUCKING ASS

RocknRichie: yeah we all know that's only for you to touch 😏

RocknRichie: are you that rich 

Billyboi: yeah

RocknRichie: 😎cool😎
***
Stan was on the bed with his head in his knees. Bill came in and sat in front of him. Bill intertwined both of stans hands and kissed the tops of them gently. "Look a a a at me g g g gourgous." He said raising up his chin to face his lips. He kissed them with passion and love then pulled away. "I i I I'm going out t t t to go get snacks. W w w we can spend t t the whole d d day together. J j j just you and m m m me! Sound good?" Stan smiled and nodded and kissed bill again before he left.

The next chapter will not have the chat fic in it bc I want it to be bill finding Stan a new wedding ring and Richie helps.