24

Angst chapterrrrrr

CRACK! Richie fell to the ground. His knees hitting the tile of the kitchen. He couldn't breathe nor see clearly. His knees gave out on him and he collapsed. He panicked because he didn't know what to do. He couldn't move his knees at this point so he screamed for Eddie. Repeatedly and rapidly. Eddie dashed down the stairs and was instantly confused.
"Richie?! What happend can you get up?!"
Richie shook his head no and tried to get off his knees. He didn't know what else to do but cry. He screamed in pain as he got an inch above the tile then fell back down to his knees. His breathes were heavy and his breaths hitched. "Hold on sweetheart im calling the ambulance now just hang on daddy!"
Eddie thought the last pet name would calm Richie down to the minimum which didn't work. Richie was just stuck in a position, on his knees, in tears, and on the hard floor.
The paramedics came into the house and out Richie into the ambulance from a stretcher. The doctors started asking questions which freaked out Richie even more.

"Did you do something to make both of your knees like this at all?"

"I tripped on water that I accidentally spilt and they split backwards! The best thing I know my knees were twisted I half!"

"Call down son, we will take you in right away."

The doctors arrived at the hospital and Richie was rushed into the ER. Eddie held his hand the whole time and kissed his forehead every once in a while. After an hour of x rays the doctors revealed that Richie had two of the following, one was an infection from a recent surgery that was eating away at both of his knees and two was that Richie's fall, completely sliced the bone in his knees in half and leading to dislocating the knee caps. They said the surgery would take a while but he would have to stay at the hospital for at least a month and a half to recover.
Eddies heart dropped to the floor completely. Richie caught eddies worry and pulled him onto Richie's thighs for the hospital bed he was sitting on. "Come'ere baby doll, lay down with me, it's gonna be a long day my love but we will survive~!" Richie cooed as he positioned Eddie so that he was breathing into Richie's neck and laying ontop of his upper body. "Shhh, let me hear your breathing baby doll at least we can spend the night together before my surgery tomorrow then your night and shining armor will be a-ok!"
Eddie nodded and just hushed to sleep. Richie rubbed eddies back and lifting up his shirt every few strokes. Eddies spine tingled at Richie's touched which calmed both of them down. Richie hated the IV stuck in his arms and the tubes of paresthetics that hung from poled then connecting to the IV. They also put this bandage thing on his legs for the night so that he can get some rest. "I love you my Eddie Spaghetti, you are my baby boy and you always will be." Richie whispered as he kissed eddies forehead.
***
Sassystan: bro I forgot how to spell bills last name 😭

Winterembers: that is so sad and how long have you two been married 😩

Billyboi: 2atleast now

Sassystan: I'm screaming on my pillow rn 🫠

Billyboi: baby. Princess. Do you want me to spell it for you

Sassystan: yes plz

Billyboi: d e n b r o u g h

Sassystan: tysm bubby 💜

Farmerboi: you guys make me feel single 🖕