26

Hey guys Ik I haven't been posting in a while I just have had a lot with my ADHD therapy and shit but here is the next chapter!

Farmerboi: Stan are you driving

Sassystan: this is bill and yes we also have Bev lol 🤪

Farmerboi: I hope Eddie won't eat us alive fr

Winterembers: fr fr I feel horrible 😞

Sassystan: we do to let's hope this works 😥
***
Eddie sat besides Richie who was in tears on the hospital bed. His legs unable to move after the surgery and his best friends lost for no doubt the rest of his life. "Oh Ed's why did I *sniff* snap at them like that *sniff*?" Richie whined. His tears still soaking and sinking into the pillow below him. Eddie sweeped and swooped his index and ring finger in Richie's dark black hair. "Sweetheart look at me. You didn't deserve that! You needed to snap and im proud of you for standing up for yourself! Just remember you still have me my love~" Richie's chin lifted as Eddie pressed his forehead to his. Richie could honestly get used to this new side of Eddie.
***
Farmerboi: bill how far ways are you guys?

Sassystan: 5 minutes-bill

Farmerboi: alright I'm waiting for you three at the entrance

Winterembers: we just arrived what entrance are you in?

Farmerboi: south

Winterembers: aight we see you
***
Stan, Bev, and bill went though the hospital doors meeting mike. Who looked panicked and worried. "Oh god we gotta pray yall if Eddie sees us he's gonna loose his shit!" Stan swore as him and the quartet walked speedily.
***
Bennybiatch: how much y'all wanna bet they are dead

Bennybiatch: oh wait im the only one left oof

Bennybiatch: rip 🪦
***
Eddie heard a knock on the door and went to awnser. Richie just layed there on his phone lifeless . Sobbing into his pillow silently. Eddie opens the door to see the four looking awkward and red. Eddie was way redder. But not from embarrassment. From anger. "Who is it babydoll?" Richie asked without feeling. "Umm no one rich just give me a minute I'll be back!" Eddie rushed out. Shutting the door behind him. Personally Richie thought nothing of this and went back to playing on his phone.
Eddie closed the door and death stared them all. Making them shiver under their skin. "What. Are. You four. Doing here." Eddie sneered. Stan hesitated at first but spoke up. "Can we see Richie? Please?" Eddie grasped the door handle and held it tight. Not wanting to take a risk he thought was bound to happen. Eddie took the sign of sympathy in the quartets eyes and sighed softly. "This better be a good explanation or else I will rip you into shreds and feed you to birds!" Eddie opened The door and as they walked inside.
Richie looked up for a minute and saw them. Only Eddie was standing behind with his arms crossed. Looking like the thirteen year old germiphobe he once was. Beverly was the first to talk. The losers always thought she had a fifth sense. That sense was to feel the other persons pain and have instant empathy and compassion for the other. Beverly sensed it in Richie. She stepped forward to the hospital bed while the other three looked down at their shoes in guilt.
Bev put a hand on Richie's shoulder as she sensed the fear bulging up inside him.
"You are scared of me now aren't you rich?"
Richie sniffed and nodded. Richie started to shake under Bevs hand.
"Your legs look really bad.. are you scared of that?"
Richie nodded once again at Beverly's words.
"I just- fell... I don't even know what happend then all of a sudden I'm on the floor and I- I-"
Richie started to cry. His head bowed down as he sobbed hard. "Oh Richie..!" Eddie cried as he speed walked to Richie to hold him. Bebe joined in as well, a few stray tears of sadness falling from her face. The join Stan and bill. Climbing onto the hospital bed to join in on the scene. Last was mike and he hugged the tightest.
Eddie held Richie's hand close to his as Eddie cried too. They all prayed that these 3 surgical procedures for his legs will work and he can walk again. He has already had one and the doctors stated the next surgery will be the most hard and he will need a lot of strength to recover then he will take the third two weeks following. The losers were scared for Richie. They got through things no one else had and they have to go through it again. Bev could so easily sense the pain in Richie that it almost hurt her. The pain he had to live normally again, the pain to not want to be in this hospital room much longer. Being transported to the surgery room for possibly even more surgeries if he dosnt recover from the other three. Richie's legs are going to be ripped apart and the losers were overwhelmed by the fear.
The hug finished as Richie wiped his tears and Eddie swiped his fingers on his pale frame of face.
"So we good man?" Mike asked.
Richie sniffed for another time and high fived him. "Once a loser always a loser!" Richie cheered. The group cheered together. Laughing for a minute. The quarters rates at the hospital until visitors weren't aloud and they were forced to leave.
Eddie and Richie took a deep breath and giggled. Richie smirked at Eddie and patted his thigh. Signaling that he wanted Eddie on his lap. "Oh no daddy I'm gonna hurt you!" Eddie frowned. Shying away. "No babydoll come lay with me I wanna lay down with you come here~" Richie groaned still smiling and patting his thigh. Eddie giggled again and walked over to the hospital bed. Richie picked him up and positioned him on his lap. Eddies arms intervened with Richie's neck as Richie layed back and Eddie pressed his forehead to Richie's. Richie tugged the back of eddies higlighted hair and kissed his pinkish, glossy lips. Recently Eddie started wearing a lip gloss that Richie loved so it became normal and that was fine so the the both of them. Eddie yawned and layed on Richie's chest. His legs still tied around Richie's waist. Eddie closed his eyes and whined softly as he slowed his way down Richie's chest and stopping at Richie's right pec and sleeping there. Richie combed eddies hair with his fingers and kissed the light and fluffy brown hair with gentleness and love. "I love you Eddie baby..."

"I love you more Richie.."