23

No chatfic and a long chapter so get cozy 🧸

         Stan always remembers his wedding night. It was probably the most wonderful wedding night of his life. Stan dreams of it every night. The touch of bill hands on his. The metal coldness being slid onto his finger then being kissed by bill as if he were a royal queen.
***

February 14, 2021
Valentine's Day
4 years after pennywise and Georgie's death.

         Bev was trying her best to tie a bow in the back of Stan's dress. This was his first time wearing a dress and it wasn't a big deal but he kinda liked it. Of course he did appreciate himself as a boy but he has settled with the gender-fluid title. He tried this dress out and he was instantly in love with it. The veil was put on and bev stepped back to admire her work. "Long story short, you need to wear dresses more often! You look drop dead gorgeous!" Bev laughed. Bev was as close to a sister to Bev which was ironic because she had a crush on bill before she figured out she had already fallen with the new kid on the block which was Ben. Stan's side part was pulled back with hair gel which was very abnormal and he hated it but bills was probably even worse. "Alright. You ready?" Stan was close to tears and nodded. 'Alright Stanley. Get it together you are getting married to William denbrough, the love of your life you can't cry. If you do you are happy which i am happy this is a literal dream my dream is about to come true! Omg I'm so happy!' Stan rambled on and on in his head. The wedding music started to play and Stan walked down the isle. Stan took a glimpse of bill and was instantly red. 'Oh my god he is so sexy in a suit. holy shit.' Stan blushed. Stan reached the alter and bill grabbed hold of both his hands.
"C c c c can you lift off the veil s s s Stan? it looks like you c c c c cant see!" Bill lifted up the veil informó of his face for him and his mouth propped to the floor no doubt. He was so damn beautiful. His cheeks shone in the light of the church and his dress glittered in it as well. The preach toon bill on first with his vows. "Y y y y yes of course I d d d do!" The next was Stan. Bills heart sped up a little faster as Stan took a minute to awnser. '0h god-' bills thoughts were interrupted once Stan shook out of it. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I zoned out at how hot you are in that suit but obviously I do take bill as my husband and no question about that." Stan smiled back at bill brightly. Bill took a deep breath as both of their families laughed at Stan's statement which almost gave bill a heart attack.
The church cheered as the preach announced them as official husbands and they kissed. They pulled away from eachother and bill put the ring on his finger. "How do you make me this happy bill?" Stan asked in tears of joy. Bill picked up Stan by the ass. Letting out a squeal as well as a ligh Stan embraced bill back. " I i I dunno!"
"Can we go home now baby?" Stan jumped into bills embrace as bill carried him bridal style. "Yes p p p please." Stan giggled as he could tell bill was no morning person and was exhausted.
***
"H h h h hey gourgous!" Bill came into the kitchen with some art supplies as they were supposed to paint together to make homemade room decor. Stan kissed bill on the cheek as he prepared the art set up. "W w we what do you wanna make h h h huh?" Bill asked looking over Stan's shoulder. " I wanna make rainbows." Stan concentrated on getting the perfect curve with the red paint. Bill giggled and went to his area. It didn't take Stan a long time to finish his painting but he felt like something was missing. He put two little stick figures on the bottom holding hands with the black paint. 'Now it looks perfect!' Bill looked over and smiled. Bill tapped his lips to signify he wanted a kiss. Stan gave him what he wanted and pecked him on the lips. His hands were covered in different colors of paint. The kiss quickly turned into a make out session. They were now both moaning into the kiss and bill removed his shirt. They pulled away both sweaty and out of breath. "Did you finish your painting bill?" Bill nodded. Then pulled Stan in again. You can probably guess what happend next.

Stan's wedding dress!!

Slaaaayyyyy✨✨✨✨💅💅💅💅❤️❤️❤️❤️