21

No gc just reddie angst and fluff

It was currently 3:00am and Richie woke up in terror. The screams of Eddie was all that echoed through the quiet room. Richie brok down in tears. 'Why? Why? Why?!' He cried even more. He was trying not to awake Eddie as he was sleeping beautifully. However, secretly Eddie was already awoken by the jump up from Richie's body. Tears soaked Richard's freckles. He could tell Richie's depression was getting worse by the day. What made Eddie cry and worry was Richie. Richie has constant nightmares, never sleeps right, always on high alert, and he always says that he is ok. Eddie knew the truth. Although, Eddie never thought Richie would actually take a blade to his arms. Richie meanwhile has had enough! While Eddie was pretending to be asleep soundly, Richie got out of bed and ran into the bathroom. Now, Eddie was terrified. He cautioned after Richie to the bathroom but to not be caught. In the bathroom, Richie was in the bathtub sobbing. He no doubt couldn't see let alone know what was going on but he was in pain. Richie found the razor. The rolled up his sleeves out of anger, and ran the razor up his arm leaving a gigantic slash. His tears were more powerful. Outside the door, Eddie felt like he was going to throw up.
He could hear the sobs and the razor marking his pale and skinny arms. Eddie couldn't stand there anymore. Eddie came through the door and his heart probably del to his stomach. In the bathtub which was covered in Richie's blood from front to back there laid Richie. Sitting with his head in his knees and breaking in pieces. And to eddies suprise, it wasnt just his arms that are marked either. Richie now razored his legs and thighs as well. Eddie snatched the razor away from him making Richie look up. His eyes were red and puffy. But to Eddie, they still looked handsome. "I'm sorry.. im so sorry Eddie... I just hate my fucking body I'm so fucking ugly and I need to go rot in god damn hell maybe then in my next life I will be more handsome and perfect. I wouldn't be so fucking skinny, I wouldn't have an eating disorder, and a clown wouldn't ruin my FUCKING LIFE!" Richie rambled on and on: Eddie took a risk out of this. Eddie got in the bathtub alongside Richie and held out his arms. Richie took this chance and fell into Eddie. His blood now on eddies pajamas. Eddie wrapped his small body around Richie's to attempt holding him. "You know what Richie? You are probably the smartest, most handsome, most cute, most talented man I have ever met! You don't need to do this to yourself because it's not worth it! You don't need to think this way because I love you! I love you no matter what I say or do to you I always will..always rich." Richie smiled still crying in the bathtub. Eddie lifted up Richie's face to face his. "Do you wanna kiss to make you feel better sweetheart? Want magic gay kisses?" Eddie made Richie laughs and giggle as Eddie was practically eating Richie cheeks with his lips. This did make Richie feel a lot better. Eddie got up and out of the tub and held out his hand for Richie to take. "Come on. Let's go get you cleaned up rich." Richie took eddies hand gently and was lifted out of the tub.
When the couple were downstairs, Eddie was wrapping Richie's legs in bandage and ointment. He sealed the bandaged legs with athletic tape thw moves to Richie arms. Earlier before, Richie had removed his shirt as it was part of the process. And to Eddie, Richie was a lot more jacked then previously. Eddie went red in the face but Richie didn't seem to notice as he was looking out the back door. "Have you been working out my love?" Eddie asked. "Hm?"
"You heard me."
"Oh yeah! Yeah I have, is it a bad thing or?"
"No, not at all! it's a wonderful thing!"
"Yeh, I work out with bill." Richie went straight faced as if he was embarrassed by that. Eddie laughed in the sudden change of tone. "Alright, your done my prince! Shall we go back to our slumber chamber?" Eddie asked in a fancy way. Richie picked up Eddie bridal style and kissed him on the cheek. "Yes we shall my princess!"