14

May 16, 2023
Richie Toizer ♥️ Eddie krasprack
Eddies 20th birthday

~after 5 years of dating they finally agreed to marry eachother at the shes of 20 and 19 1/2 defeating a deathly clown and surviving paranormal activities in the small town of derry, Maine! ~                              Invites created by Stan de...

Invites created by Stan denbrough and Beverly hanscom
***
Eddie was in the dressing room waiting. Anxiously, waiting. 'What if Richie backs out of this after seeing how ugly I look in a wedding uniform?' He thought. Eddie began to cry at the thought.
"Oh yeah sorry this is all a big joke I would never marry you!" A fake Richie tormented.
Eddies heart skipped a beat as he was shaken out of the trance. "You good Ed's?" Bev asked with concern in her tone of voice seeing that his light mascara was dripping down his face. "Oh! Yeah! Sorry just uh nervous you know it's kinda nerve racking! I mean, I'm getting married to Richie Toizer!"
"Well Eddie I can tell you something and that something is that you guys already act like you guys are married anyways! Y'all live together don't you?" Stan cutt off, passing Eddie the flowers. Eddie thought a ou that for a minute and laughed to himself.
"Yeah you're right he wouldn't do this to me. No, not Richie."
On the other hand,Richie was probably abt to faint. He was having an anxiety episode with bill and mike Hanlon. " w w w what if he he he says no!" Richie exclaimed. "He's not going to ya idiot he loves you too much!"
"Y y y h yeah just b b b b breathe Richie!" Bill came in as the episode continued. Richie was practically brain fried from over thinking the future situation. Richie started to inhale and exhale oxygen more deeply and slowly beginning to calm himself. Te you mf not to hyperventilate or over stimulate himself. "S s s see?" Ben Hanscom was the next to come into the conversation. "Don't work yourself up Richie you'll pop your stitches!" Ben played. Richie recently got surgery in the side of his stomach bc there was a parasite in there eating away at his organs. The small group burst into laughter and Richie almost fell to the floor. Eleven and max were the next to come into the room. "Guys! Let's go!" The quartet scrambled out of there and met at the altar. Eddie came down the isle with the veil covering his face which was unfortunate to Richie. He wanted to take in how beautiful Eddie was. Hopefully Richie wasn't that pale after his episode and too pale for Eddie to think he's sick or some shit. Richie lifted eddies veil up revealing his perfect face complexion. "And you wanted to hide from me because?" Eddie laughed and went red. "Yeah yeah say what you need to Richie!" Eddie joked back. They said their vows and both agreed with no problom or hesitation whatsoever. "You may kiss the groom!"
With this, Richie kidnapped Eddie by the waist locking in their oficial marriage. Eddie melted into the kiss like always. Once they pulled away Richie twirled Eddie around as the losers cheered. "I told you!" Stan cheered taking bills side. " how is this the best present I have ever received?" Eddie asked smiling up at Richie pecking his cheeks. Richie laughed and smiled. "I dunno maybe because you love me?" Richie replied sarcastically.
"that's possible~!" Eddie continued. Pressing his forehead to Richie's.