✨23.Haunted Ghost House✨

Kabir starts to walk searching shelter nearby and Arohi was sitting in the car.She was watching how Kabir was walking away. At that time, she hears a roaring of wild animal. She gets out of the car and runs to Kabir shouting, "Kabir... Wait for me.. I am also coming with you."

Kabir turns to Arohi and smirks, "What happened? You got scared that easily??Weren't you the Brave and Courageous Arohi Sharma?"
Arohi looks at him, "I.. Let me come with you.."
Kabir shakes his head, "No"
Arohi raises her eyebrow, "No??"
Kabir stares at her with his deep ocean like eyes,"Only after you saying Kabir Chauhan is the most fearless man I have ever seen in this world. He is the strongest and courageous man. Kabir Chauhan is also the most handsome and hottest man I had ever seen. "

Arohi exclaimed, "No way... I am not going to say all those!!"
Kabir looks at her, "Are you sure??"
Arohi nods her head,"Yes a hundred percent sure"
Kabir rolls his eyes,"Ok fine"
He walks away leaving her all alone in that deserted forest. She again heard the roaring of the wild animal. She runs behind Kabir shouting, "Ok fine... I'll say it. Mr. Kabir Chauhan, you are the most fearless man I had ever seen in the world. You are the most courageous and strongest man."
Kabir looks on, "Remaining??"
Arohi rolls her eyes, "I had said half of  it.Please, take me with you."
Kabir begins to walk ignoring her.

Arohi accepts her defeat, "Yeah.. Ok fine!!Kabir Chauhan is the most handsome and the hottest man I had ever seen!!Now Happy??!! Can I come with you??"
Kabir laughs, "Yeah.. Yeah... You are looking so cute when you are scared."
Arohi stares at him. Seeing her staring at him intensely, "What?? Is there something on my face??"

Arohi shakes her head, "No.. It's that you are laughing... You never laugh... It's the first time I saw you laughing like this. Otherwise, you are always bubbling your face like this "
Arohi puffed her face and enacted how she believed Kabir was since the time she met him.
Kabir rolls his eyes, "whatever!!"
They begin to walk forward. After a while, Arohi stops walking, "Kabir.. I can't walk any longer... My legs are paining... It's been a long time since we started walking but didn't find a single house anywhere in this deserted place."

Kabir was walking forward and didn't give her any response. Arohi was literally running behind him this whole time. Due to his height, he had got long legs and he is covering a huge distance in a short time but for our Arohi, she couldn't even catch up with Kabir. Now he isn't responding and she needs to run again to catch with him. Kabir pauses and turns to Arohi, "Look, there is a house "

Arohi sighs a relief, "Thank God!!Finally!!"
Kabir and Arohi go towards the house. Arohi knocks on the door, "Helloo!!Is anybody there??"
When she knocks again, the door was partially opened. Kabir opens the door and goes inside. He turns to Arohi, "It is empty... It's some sort of warehouse."
Arohi looks around,"Now.. What will we do?? How will we go back to our home?? "

Kabir looks around, "We'll stay here till morning. There aren't any houses nearby to ask for help.This is a safe place and we can sleep here for tonight"
Arohi keeps her hands on her hips and scorns, "Seriously!!Sleeping with you tonight!!?? Getting haunted by a ghost is much better than sleeping with you."
Kabir looks at her, "Don't you have any other job than picking up a fight with me??Did you forget?We had slept together the previous day. Which mountain is going to collapse if we sleep together here??"
Arohi squints her eyes at him, "You're an impossible man!!Of course, for you it will be easy to spend a night with girls... Afterall you went to red light area for it today."

Kabir pinches the bridge of his nose,"Seriously!!You didn't leave it, Did you??!! I said that I went there for a business deal. Don't think yourself to be a saint?? You were also there!!Actually you were being part of that job??Dancing and seducing men with all those glittery clothes and jewellery!!"
Arohi looks at him with disbelief, "How could you even think like this??"
Kabir scoffs at her,"Ohhoo now the problem is with my thinking??!! "