✨9.Revenge "Boomerang "✨

Hi there👋How's your weekends going? I know you guys are excited to know what is Kabir's revenge plan and what will be Arohi's counterattack? Their story is really a weird one. From strangers to enemies, their love -hate bond is becoming stronger and stronger. Even though Kabir is an Attitude King, Arohi is no less... Anyways, I will not break the suspense here. You can dive into Chapter 9 of "Her Mafia Husband ".Don't forget to vote, comment and follow. Enjoy Reading😌

______________________________________
Arohi reached Kabir's company. The receptionist guided her to conference hall where the meeting was taking place. Arohi knocked on the door. Kabir saw Arohi and turned to his employees,"This girl over here makes tasty coffee. I am cent percent sure that you guys will love it. Arohi, can you make us all a cup of coffee?"
Arohi glared at him. She was shocked to know that Kabir asked her to come all the way just to make coffee for his employees. Kabir stood from his chair and walks towards her. He whispered in her ear:"Your punishment had just began babes. All the best, sweetheart!!This is just a warmup, the real one is coming soon.."
Hearing this, Arohi looked into his eyes. She could never understand this man.He thinks that he can do anything that he wishes for. He feels that he is the King of this world and no one can say 'no' to him. But Arohi isn't like his slaves, till this time she had learnt a lot of things through her experiences and the most important lesson she learnt in her life is keeping her head high whatever the circumstances be."I won't do this, Mr. Chauhan. Your office is filled with staff. Ask someone else to do your work"
Kabir folded his arms,"It was just a small punishment and you couldn't even do it. You are a loser...!!"
Arohi:"I am not a loser. "
Arohi stomps off to the cafeteria. She hits her fist on the table counter.
Arohi:"This man!!If he asked me politely to make coffee, I would make it. But he wanted to show attitude, he wanted to show his arrogance!!Pagal Bakri( crazy goat)... I will show him what will happen if someone messes with me"
She started to make coffee for everyone. Sometimes later, she started to search for something. After a while,She got the thing that she was searching for.She took the box of spices with victorious smile on her face. She added them to Kabir's coffee mug,"Now, let's see how will you enjoy my special coffee, Mr. Khadoos"

She pulled the serving cart on which she had placed coffee mugs for everyone to the conference hall. She opened the door and smiled gently at everyone. She gave Kabir the coffee she had specially made for him.She then started to serve coffee to employees present there.They sip from their coffee mugs. There was a smile in everyone's face.With each sip,they were enjoying the coffee she made.
Employee 1:"Wow, Ms. Arohi, your coffee is mind blowing. It has just the perfect blend of coffee beans. Wow!!"
Employee 2:"Kabir Sir was really telling the truth. There is magic in your hands. Your coffee just melts away all our stresses. "
Arohi smiles at everyone,"Thank you so much. I am glad you all loved my coffee. Mr. Chauhan, you didn't drink the coffee. Please have a sip and tell me how's it?
Kabir took a sip from his coffee mug.
He was finding something weird in his coffee.It was tasting bitter.He was sure that this wasn't the coffee everyone was praising.Infact, he is getting the smell of cardamon,cloves, pepper and cinnamon from his coffee.It was like his taste buds just betrayed him. He looks at Arohi. She was smiling mischievously.
Arohi:"Mr. Chauhan, how's my special coffee? "
At that moment, he understood that this was Arohi's ploy to humiliate him infront of everyone. If he says the coffee tastes awful, his employees will think that he is mad or he lost his tastebuds. Kabir took another sip from the coffee mug, "Wow, Ms. Arohi Sharma, this is the best coffee that I had ever tasted in my life. You are such a masterpiece. Infact, you are the real artist here. I wish I can taste this coffee everyday."
Arohi was shocked to hear that Kabir loved her coffee in which she had added varieties of spices. She was cent
percent sure that Kabir's coffee tastes awful and she had verified it by siping a bit from it while preparing.Kabir continued,"I know how I can taste this coffee everyday. This coffee is mind-blowing. Do you know? I have my own personal chef, driver, designer, taster and many more.
Ms. Arohi Sharma, why don't you become my personal coffee maker? Don't worry, I will give you a reasonable salary. How much do you want? "
Arohi was boiling with anger after hearing this, she took his coffee mug which he was kept on the table and poured coffee on his face. Kabir quickly stands from his chair. He glares at her, points his finger at her face and said:"You had committed a very big mistake, Ms. Arohi Sharma and you are going to suffer for this a lot"
His employees stood from their chairs and took guns from their pockets. They pointed the guns towards Arohi. Arohi didn't see this because they were standing behind her. She was facing Kabir and said:"Mr. Kabir Chauhan, don't make this mistake again. You can buy everything in this world with your stupid money but you can't buy me or my dignity with your money. Money can't buy me, Mr. Chauhan. "
Kabir saw his men pointing guns at her. He raised his hand in air and quickly dropped it down. When his men saw this signal, they suddenly put back guns to their pocket. Employees act like everything was going smoothly in the conference room.Arohi flipped her hair and leaves from the hall.