✨14.Supposed to be a fake kiss, duah!!✨

Hey there👋🏻How's your weekends going?? I am proudly presenting Chapter 14 of Her Mafia Husband. Thank you for showering your love on my story. It would mean a lot if you guys also vote for it. It actually gives me inspiration to write more. When authors feel that their work is being appreciated, they get really happy and inspired to write more. Enjoy Reading❤️❤️ And don't forget to vote and comment!!

______________________________________

Kabir was relieved to find out that Arohi was blending well with the clients.They all began to eat their dinner. Arthur clears his throat and smiles at Arohi,"So Ms. Arohi Sharma, It was lovely to meet you. Your smile and those starry eyes just made our day more better. Actually, we were planning to sign the deal tomorrow because we loved Mr. Kabir's business proposal but Ivy wanted to enjoy and shake off those traveller's sickness. So, we decided to enjoy ourselves in a nightclub"

Ivy stops him in midway and continues, "I'll tell the remaining part. While we were partying there, we saw you dancing on the table and how Mr. Kabir had saved you from that drunken man. We were curious to know who was the girl with Mr. Kabir because the whole world knows Mr.Chauhan doesn't go behind anyone especially in case of girls. So, we followed you guys."

Chris interrupts Ivy, "And that's when we saw how Mr. Chauhan had saved you from falling and that your veil was on top of both of you guys like "

Natasha excitedly says, "So we called his personal assistant to know more about and he told us that you are his girlfriend."
Arohi screamed,"WHAT?? "
Kabir choked on his food and looks at them shocked because he himself was shocked to learn this truth.Since Vikram, his own personal assistant, told the clients that Arohi is his girlfriend, he was struggling to make Arohi agree for this fake relationship.
Arohi looks at them and asked again to clear the air, "So, are you guys sure Kabir's personal assistant told you that we were a couple and you guys didn't have a misunderstanding?"

Natasha laughs gently, "What!Misunderstanding!! Why should we have that? We were curious to know more about you that's why we called his PA. Since his PA told us about your relationship, we were eager to spend some time with you"
Arthur exclaimed, "But I must say, we don't regret this decision. You are the best!!"
Ivy becomes suspicious because Kabir wasn't showing any interests in their conversation and Arohi was so shocked to eat anything from her plate. So, she looks at both of them and asked, "Wait a moment, aren't you guys a couple???"

Clients get shocked to hear this question from Ivy. They all looked at Kabir and Arohi, "Whatt??"

Arohi smiles, "No.. No.. You guys got a misunderstanding. The thing is we didn't make our relationship official. Kabir is so busy building his empire and I am concentrating on my dreams too. So, we decided to keep this relation secret but since you guys found out,we were helpless to come here together. That's it."
Ivy bites her lower lip nervously,"I am really sorry for suspecting you guys. Why don't you tell us about your first meeting? "
Kabir stares at Arohi and thinks, 'Now answer them.. Come on..You brought this by yourself'

Arohi was looking at Kabir for some help but he averted his gaze. So, Arohi was sure he isn't of no use to her now. Arohi decided to tell about their first meeting, "Ohh!We have a mutual friend named Sweety. We met on her wedding for the first time. I was carrying so many gift boxes and he was walking in his "Kabir Swag" towards Sweety with a gift in his hand. We didn't notice each other and collided.I dropped all the gift boxes on the ground and he saves me from falling. It was supposed to be love at first sight like in those movies but it's true these things don't happen in Kabir's love story. He started to fight with me saying I'm too short and our fight escalated from there. Whenever he calls me Shortie, I'll call him Mr. Mount Everest. "