✨7.Lambo Joker✨

When Arohi was about to leave, Kabir holds her hands and said:"Please...Don't... Leave... Me... I.. Want... You.. To... Be.... With... Me.. 🥹🤕"
Her whole family was shocked to hear this. They all stared at them. At that time, Dr. Smitha comes to their house.
Arohi:"Dr. Smitha, please come in. Please attend him. He had eaten spicy mango pickle and from then onwards he was in this condition. His whole body is covered with rashes and he had even got high fever."
Dr. Smitha looks at the man to which Arohi was pointing to.She was shocked to see Kabir Chauhan, the famous buisness tycoon lying unconscious in Arohi's house.
Doctor:"Isn't this Kabir Chauhan😳? The King of Business world🧐? "
Arohi:"Yes"
Dr. Smitha was feeling super lucky to treat Kabir. She started his treatment and took syringe from her bag.
Doctor:"Now I am going to give you an injection and you're going to feel better afterwards. "
Kabir:"No... Give me medicines instead.. 🙄"
Doctor:"But.. This is necessary"
Kabir:"Doctor, if you....give me an injection, then I will... sue you. You won't able...to practice... medicine afterwards😠."
Kabir was resisting to get injection from the doctor. Arohi raised her voice and glared at Kabir😤, "Mr. Kabir Chauhan, stop acting like a child and keep quiet. The doctor will give you the injection and you won't resist. If you resist, I will force you to eat mango pickles again. This time, I won't let the doctor to treat you."
Kabir calms down🥺 and didn't say a word afterwards. When the doctor was about to give him an injection, he holds Arohi's hand tightly and closed his eyes. He screamed in pain when the doctor gave him an injection.
Arohi laughs seeing this, "What?? Mr. Mount Everest is afraid of an injection!!"
The doctor prescribed some medicines and gave to Priyanka to buy it.
Doctor:"Don't worry, he's fine. It was just an allergic reaction. I had given him injection and you guys already did a good first aid treatment. Give him the medicine that Priyanka brings and he will he normal again. There is also a cream in it, apply it on his rashes. I will be taking your leave then "
Arohi:"Thank you, Dr. Smitha. I will walk you out. "
Arohi walks Dr. Smitha to her car.
Dr.Smitha turned to Arohi and said:"Are you guys in love?😍 "
Arohi:"What?? No... "
Dr. Smitha:"Are you trying to hide your feelings from your aunt, Arohi? "
Arohi:"No, aunt. I am not in love with him. He is khadoos, arrogant, full of attitude man. We are like sea and sky. We won't never match. So, please stop pairing us as couple in your mind. "
Dr. Smitha:"Don't you know the sky and sea meet in horizon?This is your horizon to meet your soulmate, Arohi and I think Kabir is your soulmate or else why would destiny brings you together. He finds solace in your presence otherwise why would he listens to you and calms down when he's afraid to get injection"
Dr. Smitha leaves from there and Arohi comes back to her house. She asked her mother and Tanya to help her to transfer him to bedroom. They helped her to lie Kabir on her bed.
Mom:"Let him sleep. Arohi, you come with me, I need to talk something important with you"
Arohi, Tanya and their mother go out of the room and sit in the living room. Her mother looked at Arohi and said:"Aru, tell us the truth. What is your relationship with this man? "
Arohi:"Mom, there's nothing between us. "
Mom:"Then why did he asked for your presence when he was sick? "
Arohi:"Mom, I don't know. We are at loggerheads. Our first meeting itself took worst turns.I gave him our colony's hottest mango pickles just to avenge for my humiliation. I didn't know that he was allergic to spicy food. "
Tanya:"Aru di, this man is something else. I think you guys are a match for eachother. And moreover, he is rich, handsome and from high-class 😎 too"
Mom:"What?? Is he wealthy? "
Tanya :"Mom, he is super rich🤑. He is the famous buisness tycoon. In one word, he is the King of Business world. "
Mom:"Wow, Aru, I will be lucky to be his mother -in-law then😄.He can help us to pay off our loans. "
Arohi:"Mom, please, Everything that shines is not gold. I won't marry him for his money. I have my own self-respect.Anyways, he would be the last man in this world that I would marry. Just look at him, he's arrogant, rude, ungrateful, khadoos and "
At that time, Priyanka came with medicines prescribed by doctor. Arohi took the ointment from her and went to her room. She says:"I am just treating you because somehow I am responsible for your condition🙄. I had challenged you to eat it without knowing you're allergic to it. "
She took the ointment and started to apply on his body. She applied it on his hands, the cooling sensation of the ointment waked Kabir up. Arohi was staring at his bare body when he asked:"Did you find something you like? "
Arohi looked at him. He was laying on the bed smirking playfully😏.
Arohi:"I.. No.. I was applying this ointment. "
Kabir:"It doesn't feel good to see someone who makes you fall,takes care of you😑"
Arohi:"I apologise for my mistakes. I will do anything to compensate for it"
Kabir:"No, Last time you said this and look at my condition now"
Arohi:"No, this time I will do whatever you say"
Kabir:"Ok then, spend a day with me tomorrow "
Arohi:"I.. No, I can't"
Kabir:"What?? Do you think you will fall in love with me? "
Arohi:"No"
Kabir:"Don't worry, I'll punish you for your sins. "
Arohi took some ointment and applied on his chest where there were some rashes. Kabir was getting some strange feelings, he looked at Arohi. He was lost in her beauty. He thinks 'Wow, these eyes... They are beautiful, Her rose colored cheeks, her pink lips, wait...These feelings when she touched me with her soft hands...What am I feeling? No, Kabir you can't fall for her. She isn't your type. She always wear aunties' clothes. How can you fall for her? Look for girls who wear modern dresses. She will be the last person standing in the queue for you.'
Arohi saw how Kabir was staring at her.
Arohi:''Now what? You have a problem with my dress. Keep your problem with you. I don't wear dress for you. I wear them for me. ''
Kabir:"What?? I didn't say so..I. "
At that time, Arohi's phone rings. It was Sweety's video call.
Arohi:"Oh no... It's Sweety on video call. You please be quiet. I don't want her to have any sort of misunderstandings. "
Arohi picks the call.
Sweety:"Hi, Aru!!how are you? I hope you are doing well. "
Arohi:"Sweety!!I'm fine. "
Sweety saw Kabir's shirt on her bedside table. She also saw his K chain on top of the shirt.When Arohi's family laid Kabir on her bed, Tanya had kept these things on the table so that when he decides to leave, he can find them easily.
Sweety:"So, did you meet Kabir? "
Arohi was shocked to hear that question.She looked at Kabir.
Arohi:"Yeah, yesterday we exchanged the gifts. "
Sweety:"Mm.. How's my Kappu? Isn't he great? I know you guys had a bad first impression but you guys will sort it out, won't you? "
Arohi :"Hmm"
Sweety:"That's it. You replied just in 'Hmm'.When I called you yesterday after you got that present, you were talking a lot. Kabir was this.. Kabir was that... He is a khadoos Mount Everest....Then you also called him joker.. What was it? Lambo Joker"
Kabir was annoyed to hear all this.
Kabir:"What?? You called me joker?🤯 Am i looking like a joker to you? "
Sweety:"Kabir?? You were there? But what are you doing in Aru's room? "
That's when Kabir snatched the phone from her and said:"This friend of yours gave me hot mango pickle and I got allergy due to it"
Sweety saw Kabir Shirtless and she smiled:"Kappu, It doesn't seems like you are sick. Are you guys doing something else under the excuse of being sick? I didn't expect you guys will do 'it' so soon. "
At that time, Kabir realised he wasn't wearing his shirt.
Kabir:"No, you're wrong. She will be the last girl on this earth that I will do it with"
Arohi:"My God!!!I knew she was already crazy but i didn't know that you are crazier than her🤦🏻‍♀️.Sweety, I'll call you back"
Arohi disconnected the call and gave his shirt to him.
Arohi:"I think you are fine now. So, please leave my house. "
Kabir wears his shirt and turns to Arohi,"Of course, I am not interested in staying here anyway. Don't forget your punishment. You knew my conpany address. Come there tomorrow at 5 in evening. "
Arohi:"Fine. After that, we won't even see each other's face. "
Kabir thinks 'After that you will realise the consequence of messing with Kabir Chauhan😈'

______________________________________
Hey Lovelies👋!!So how was the update? I hope you guys loved it. Kabir and Arohi are continuing their sweet banter. I hope that they won't turn this sweet banter to some sort of dangerous revenge plan. Comment down on whose side are you in today's update - Kabir or Arohi? Vote, comment and follow for next update.See you in the next update till then keep supporting me. It gives me inspiration to write more♥️♥️