✨22.Unworthy ✨

Kabir had finalised his deal with a well -known emerald seller named Daksh. When Kabir was about to leave the place, Daksh stopped him to show what his kingdom really is. He wanted to show Kabir his hospitality. Some girls wearing shimmering clothes danced towards Kabir and touched on his face and body. Kabir neither flinched nor tries to stop them. He was sitting like a statue and wasn't even interested in these things. The curtains to the stage which was infront of them situated in the middle of the bar raises.A girl who was wearing golden and red bedlah with a red veil covering her face exposing only her glittery eyes, her hair wide open with a beautiful peral embedded crown on her head, shimmery accessories on her body, fishtail cut long skirt and a hip scarf with fringes and coins on her waist was standing in the centre of the stage. She begins to dance according to the music. Kabir showed no interest in her. The men drinking in the bar howled and wooed for her. The men in the bar were going crazy seeing her dance. They were showering money notes on her. When she saw these money notes, she pauses for a while but dances again. A girl came near her and removed her veil from her face. Kabir was shocked to know who was the girl behind the veil,he stands up from the couch, "YOU??"

Daksh signals the bartender to give Kabir a glass of vodka. The bartender obeys his master's orders. Daksh made Kabir sit on the couch, "Told you that you will be enchanted with her beauty.... I was also enchanted by her beauty when I saw her for the first time.. If you wanted, I can give you a offer that I don't give to any other customers... Do you want to spend a night with her? You are young and handsome... And she is a beautiful apsara.. If you want, I can arrange for it."

Kabir was boiling with anger. He smashed the glass in his hand with his anger. Daksh looks at him with shock. Some men climbs upon the stage and tries to dance with that girl.They tries to touch her.Kabir stands up and rushes to the stage. The girl stops dancing seeing the man infront of her. Kabir gives her death glares and holds her hands tightly. He grabbed her to the dressing room which was behind the stage and closes the door behind. The girl struggles in his grasp and tries to escape from it but in this case Kabir has the upper hands. He glares at her, "I didn't believe that you would stoop so low for money. Seriously!!!You had shown your real worth. You had proved that you're unworthy of being honoured. That's why you sold yourself!!How disgusting!!You were giving me lectures about money and self respect. Now where are they??? You have a big mouth but your actions doesn't reflect your words, Ms. Arohi Sharma!!!!"

Arohi looks at Kabir, "Leave my hands, Mr. Kabir Chauhan. You can't touch me like this."
Kabir brings her closer to him, "Ohh.. So the problem is me. You get hurt... You get angry... You get disgusted... When I touched you, right?? You won't get disgusted, hurt or angry when another men touch you!!
Of course... Why would you?? You were giving a lot of lectures on that day in my office, right?? You had proven yourself as a goddess. Now what happened?? Where is your honesty, self love and dignity?? You sold it just for some cheap money.!!!Ms. Arohi Sharma, I thought you to be different than other girls but you proved me wrong. You are also like that girls who are behind money!!Gold digger!!Characterless!!"

Arohi wipes her tears which were rolling down from her eyes,
"Mr. Chauhan, don't judge a person without knowing the entire truth. Sometimes what your eyes see may betray you. "
Kabir looks at her up and down and averts his eyes. He turns back and said, "Now... Change into something decent!!You will not stay here anymore."

Kabir goes out and locks the door behind him.Arohi breaks down and starts crying, "What is my mistake here?? Whatever I did was for my family.... I did this for them... Or else.. They would have killed my family... My dignity and my family.. Both were at stake at the same time... Nothing is important than my family.."
Kabir heard this while he was standing outside. Her tears and her words made him to eavesdrop aagain.
Arohi crys her heart out, "It was all my mistake... Wasn't it?? I shouldn't have challenged them!!If I didn't do it, this would have not happened today.."