✨12.One More Chance✨

Hey there👋🏻I hope you guys are loving my story "Her Mafia Husband".
So Today,I am presenting Chapter 12 of Her Mafia Husband. Continue showering your love on Kabir and Arohi through votes and comments.Enjoy Reading♥️

______________________________________

Arohi's phone was ringing. So, she answered it, "Helloo!!WHAT??? BUT HOW'S IT POSSIBLE?? HOW CAN THEY DO IT???Yeah, I'll be there as soon as possible"

She ends the call and sits down on the bed. She wasn't talking anything to them. She isn't making any movements too. She is sitting on the bed like a statue.Tears were rolling down her eyes. Sweety puts her hand on Arohi's shoulder and asked, "What happened? Why are you crying?"

Arohi looks at Sweety with teary eyes, "Our Sweet shop had been raided by Food Department and they closed it by saying they found some expired products."
Sweety looks shocked at her,"Whatt?? But how could they? Your sweet shop is the best in the town. They are always fresh and you guys don't even sell the expired ones. How's it possible then? "
Arohi:"I don't know"
Sweety hugs Arohi, "Don't worry, Aru.. Everything will be fine. We will get back your sweet shop."
Sweety pulls away from the hug and turns to Kabir,"Kappu, look after my bestfriend. Help her.... She's innocent, this is a ploy against her. You can help her, save her from this trouble.I know only you can save her from this distress. Please forget all your fights and ego. Just help her for my sake.I am going back because Rahul got high fever. He's giving tantrums for not going to the hospital. He is more like my baby than my husband.Please keep me updated. Arohi, don't worry... Kabir will solve your problems"

Kabir and Arohi leave to her Sweet shop in Kabir's car. When they reached the shop, she saw that Food Security officers were sealing their shop. She quickly gets out of the car and rushed to them. She folds her hands and begs to them,"Please, don't seal the shop. We are doing this buisness for the last ten years. Till now, we hadn't serve our customers spoiled sweets. You can ask anyone in this colony and they will stand with this statement. "

FS Officer:"Ma'am, we don't check your history, what we check is evidence and the truth is that we found expired ingredients and food items in your shop. So, we are closing this. "

They sealed the shop and leaves from there. Arohi tries to defend, "Someone is framing us. You can't do this, Sir. Our sweets are the best in the colony. We check quality and taste before selling them. Please Sir, give us one more chance. You can't seal this shop."But the food Security officers had already left the venue.

Her family was sitting in a corner infront of the shop and crying. She went near her mother and said,"Mom, don't worry. We are innocent and nothing can harm us. Truth is on our side and it will prevail one day. I will prove our innocence. "
Mom looks at Arohi with teary eyes,"Arohi, we had only one income source and that is closed now. How will I look after my three daughters alone now? How will I feed you guys, how will I complete your two sisters' education, how will I marry off my three daughters now?? "
Arohi hugs her mother, "Mom... You are strong. You had looked after us till now. If you lose hope, then how can we hold our hopes high? You are that lioness who protect her children. Be strong, Maa.."

Arohi looks at her sister Priyanka, "Look after mom... I'll be right back"

Arohi walks a few distance away from the shop and sits on a stone bench placed there. She begins to cry, "Mom, I can't see you like this......When dad had left us, you hadn't become weak instead you held your head up and stood as our protective shield..... It's a herculean task to raise three daughters alone. The whole society was blaming you and finding faults in you but you didn't hesitate to stand on your feet.....Today, for the first time, I am seeing you weak. I am seeing tears in your eyes for the first time. I am seeing the fear for the first time in your eyes..... I promise you mom, the person who had messed with our lives won't live peacefully. Mom, this time your daughter will fix all your problems.It is a daughter's promise to her mother"