BOND

This is a special chapter to show my thanks since this story is close to 2k views! Thank you all for the support! I honestly never thought it'd get this far :)

Along with that, someone had requested I do more Second and Red moments, so here ya go! I tried :)

Enjoy!

~~~

"How does it look?"

Second turned to Red, who sat next to him. Currently, their plane was already on its way to their destination, and the CG decided to go with the old groups as usual.

At the moment, Second held up his sketchbook (the new one that was bought for him by his friends), showing his latest sketch. It was of the land below, birds' eye view.

Red turned to him, his eyes widening and shining happily as he examined Second's newest sketch.

"It looks so good!!!" Red said, waving his arms in excitement (the best he could, at least, in a two-seater). "I can just eat it all up!"

Second had nodded, grateful at the comment he received, but at Red's last comment, he stopped, turning to look at the younger boy in confusion.

"What?-" Second started, but Red cut him off.

"Do you think paper is yummy? I'm sure it is- what do you think?" Red said, scrunching his face up as he thought about his question. He didn't seem to realize the confused stare he was receiving from the person sitting next to him.

He just continued to blabber like nothing had happened. Like nothing he had said was strange. "Wait...what if paper tasted like clouds? I'm sure clouds are soft! Or maybe they taste like cookies and crackers....oh my god! What if it really does? I need to try someday..."

Second opened his mouth, about to intervene, but not a single sound came out, so he ended up closing it. So he resulted in just staring at Red, setting his sketchbook down as he tried to process the things he was hearing.

Red, on the other hand, continued to talk on and on, seeming to be in deep thought. He almost looked like Yellow when he was very focused on something.

In the end, Second just shook his head and began to smile as he continued to listen to Red.

"-taste like glitter glue. Speaking of glitter glue...I also really want to try that out. I'm sure it tastes good...amazing, probably. I think Blue tried it once..don't remember what he said about it, though. He did say something..." Red continued, lying back against his seat as he tried to remember something. "...or did he pass out? Eh..."

Then Red fell silent, still seeming to be deep in thought. For some reason, as Second continued to look at him, expecting more, he had to hold back a laugh. How could he not laugh?

This is Red to you.

After a moment of silence, Red shrugged and turned to Second. "Anyway....your sketch is amazing SC! It always is!"

Second smiled, patting Red on the shoulder as he began to feel warm with happiness from Red's compliment. "Thanks, buddy."

Red nodded, saying proudly. "Of course."

Smiling, Second shook his head again and turned his attention back onto his sketch.

--

"Second Second Second Second SC SC SC SC SC TSC!!!!"

Second was jolted from his focused stance from an insistent voice beside him. He set down his phone, turning to look at Red, who was looking at him with wide eyes and pointing out at the window.