AIRPORT

Second part.... yay!

There's one short part where there's a little PurplexGreen (I ship them sometimes, and Purple's a top -- :|). But like I said, this isn't a fanfic for ships, so if you ship them, imagine it :)

Now onto the story:

~~~

Purple waited calmly for his friends to come in the living room of his and Mango's house (his new father that adopted him). He scrolled through different videos on his phone, humming to himself.

Suddenly shuffling was heard. He looked up, standing up. He walked slowly over in the direction of the entrance to the basement -- but he didn't have to go far, for the trapdoor opened and Red climbed out, followed by Blue, Yellow, Green, then Second. Purple smiled at all five of them.

"So...you've all made it!" Purple said while Second closed the trapdoor behind him. Second stepped over to Purple, and the two of them hugged each other, the other four coming over to finish it off.

Once the group of friends pulled apart, Second asked. "We're using the van, right?"

Purple nodded in confirmation. "Mango is driving us, so you don't have to worry about that. We've got to be there at 7, right?"

Yellow checked his watch, saying. "We've got to get there around 7:15, I'd say. The plane leaves at 7:30 -- but according to most plane trips, it'll probably just want you checked in and ready to leave at that time."

Purple nodded. He said. "Let's get those suitcases in the van...mine's already in."

Second and the others began to drag their suitcases to the front door, where the unmistakable shape of a van waited for them outside. That is, everyone but Purple and Green.

Purple watched Green in confusion -- but he quickly understood why Green hadn't moved.

"Lord...when did you go to sleep yesterday, Green?" Purple asked, walking forward to examine Green a bit more closely. Green yawned, blinking sleepily at Purple.

He answered a few seconds later, muttering sleepily under his breath. "2 in the morning..."

Purple's eyes widened in his shock, and he sighed. "You were supposed to go to sleep at 9:30 -- latest! Here, I'll get your suitcase."

Green gratefully lent him his suitcase. Purple grabbed the suitcase, and with his other hand grabbed Green's hand, and led both suitcase and friend over to where the others stood outside next to the van.

The others didn't mention anything about Green -- they probably already knew the condition their friend was in. Purple hoisted the suitcase into the van, and at the press of a button near the back of the van, he closed the back completely by closing it like he would to a pair of double doors. Then he turned to the others, saying.

"What's the time?"

Yellow immediately brandished his watch, answering firmly. "6:52. Call your dad, Purple. Tell him we've got to go."

Purple nodded, making his way back into the house. Blue reached out to help the sleepy Green stay upright in his state, sighing, although he said nothing. Red, who felt a bit uncomfortable in the silence, began to say to Second.

"Hey Second?" Red blinked innocently at Second, and Second turned to him, quirking a brow.

"Yes?" Second said, though Red didn't answer him. He appeared to be deep in thought.

A minute passed, but Second continued to wait patiently.

Then Red squinted his eyes, as if trying his hardest to remember something, but failing terribly, and said. "I was going to tell you a joke about boxing, but I forgot the punchline."