ROLLERCOASTER

Do you like riding rollercoasters? I don't -- and it's not really my fault. I've got a fear of heights :|

But if you do, good for you :)

~~~

"ROLLERCOASTER HERE I COOOOOMMMMMEEEEE!"

Second sighed, rushing to follow after the red blur in front of him. It weaved in and out of the moving crowd, and every time Red squeezed through two people, Second would always find himself trying to follow him by going around because by then, those two people would've moved even closer together -- no space at all for going through.

By the time Second caught up to Red -- who was standing eagerly at the entrance of a building -- he was panting and trying his hardest to catch his breath. Now, Second isn't bad at running -- he has quite a good stamina, but at times like these, it would just be too much for him.

Bent over himself, trying to catch his breath, Second choked out to Red. "What....is it..."

Before Second could finish his sentence, though, Red quieted him and started dragging him into the building. Second walked after him, deciding not to question Red any further. It was becoming increasingly obvious that Red wasn't going to say anything anyway.

So instead, he examined the building he was in. Currently, he was following his friend down a dark hallway lit only by the little lanterns on the side of the walls every two or three feet. The floor was quite soft for such a place -- but it only made Second feel more uneasy. Second turned, looking back at the entrance that he and Red had just walked through. One space of light in this hallway of darkness.

The darkness finally getting the best of him, he turned to Red, who continued walking confidently forward. "What is this place?"

Second looked around, waiting for Red's answer. Suddenly, he fell to the ground, feeling as if he just hit something very hard. Coughing, he looked up to see that Red was crouched over him.

"Ah sorry!" Red exclaimed, helping him to stand up. Second took his hand gratefully and stood up gingerly, shooting him a look.

It seemed that he probably walked straight into Red after Red abruptly stopped walking, and Second had been walking quite fast due to following Red's pace. Once he caught his breath once more, Second shot Red a glance. A look as piercing as he could make it -- and he crossed his arms to emphasize it even more.

Red blinked. Then Second watched as his mouth went into the shape of that of an O, and his eyes began to twinkle in that knowing way of his.

"Rollercoaster -- I thought I already made that clear earlier!" Red said happily.

Now it was Second's turn to blink. He furrowed his brow, studying Red.

"Rollercoaster?" He asked slowly. Red nodded, which only made him frown. "Then what's this long hallway got to do with a rollercoaster?"

"I don't know!" Red stated truthfully. Then he shrugged. "But who cares? A rollercoasters' a rollercoaster. C'mon!"

Before Second could object, Red grabbed his arm and began to drag him down the hallway once more. Finding nothing to say to stop Red's eagerness, Second just sighed and allowed Red to pull him down the long hallway, despite feeling uneasy.

It turned out that Red was telling the truth, though, for the two stepped into a huge lobby-like area soon enough. As Second surveyed the crowd, he was quick to deduce that there were about four to five lines, and in the middle was a railway -- probably where you get on.

Second let Red drag him toward a relatively short line (at least, it was the shortest in their eyes -- all the lines were about the same length). They got in, and waited.