WIN

Out of the CG, who would you rate as the most competitive one?

~~~

"I caught another one!"

Green shouted out to the others triumphantly, reeling his huge fish back and into a bucket nearby. Purple patted him on the shoulder in congratulating him, but the others shot death glares his way instead. Green looked from one evil glare to the next, shrugging.

"What?" He asked, teasing them as he let his rod drop back into the water once more. "I know I'm just too good-"

His good mood, though, was ruined the moment Red jumped up and shouted he had gotten a fish too. But instead of sending him death glares, the rest just clapped him on and congratulated him nicely.

Green rolled his eyes and went back to fishing, scoffing at how rude his friends acted sometimes. But then again, he did tend to show off and do well at almost everything -- it wasn't so abnormal for his friends to act the way they did.

Currently, the group of six stood on the third floor deck -- a perfect spot to go fishing. The blazing hot sun beat down their backs, causing them to feel quite hot and stuffy -- even outside -- but it was worth it.

At the moment, the group of six had caught five fish in total. Two were from Green, and one each were from Purple, Red, and Blue. Yellow was never known to be good at fishing -- he kept constantly looking back at a book for help -- but he was still quite capable. Second didn't catch one either -- but it didn't look like he was even trying. Or maybe he was, and he just wasn't lucky enough to have a fish catch onto his bait.

Silence fell over the group save the sound of the splashing water and the noises of people from inside of the cruise. Laughter was muffled, and the soft noise only brought a sense of calm within each friend. There was a slight cold breeze in the air which helped cool the six friends down, acting as a perfect air conditioner to the heat of the sun above them. It would've been better if the sky wasn't as cloudless as it was this particular day, but the six didn't complain.

After a while with nobody getting a single fish, Second finally decided to just give up. He took his fishing rod, placing it back on the rack where he had found it along with the other fishing rods that were available there, and walked over to the rows of seats that sat right behind his friends. He sat down on the one next to where he had placed his bag, and took out his sketchbook. Flipping it to a new page, he lifted his gaze to take in the scene around him.

A cloudless sky with a burning hot sun right in the middle of it was set above him, and he had to quickly shade his eyes before he was blinded by the bright light of flames. The sun cast a nice bright beam over one part of the deck, slightly distorted since the decks above the six friends were slightly blocking the beam from reaching the area completely. Other places around it were swallowed in complete shade.

Second took out his pencil, focusing now entirely on the blank page in front of him. He focused deeply on the movement of his pencil, and the scene set before him. He needed to get this just right -- and as much as he hated sounding like Green, he knew that it was the most sensible thing to do.

While Second was working passionately on his sketch, the rest continued to fish. At this time, with no fish coming to get baited, Red was close to just collapsing entirely. He waited impatiently at the edge, even moving his fishing rod around a bit.

Nothing.

Suddenly, a huge tangle of thoughts opened up in Red's mind. If he wasn't able to bait any fish, there would barely be any caught by the six friends. Or five, seeing that Second had gone off to do some art. But the ones the friends already caught would probably just be eaten. Eaten.