ZIPLINE FEUD

Feud: A bitter quarrel or conflict or dispute

~~~

"Do you dare me to-"

"Just go!"

Green rolled his eyes at Seconds' impatience. Currently, the group of six were up very high on a platform, attached to a zipline. They had decided to go have some fun while they still could. Literal fun.

Plus, it was only 12:04 at the moment. They still have about half of the day left before they leave the city for good (they'll come back for sure).

Second stood behind Green, and behind him stood the others in this order: Red, Yellow, Blue, Purple. Currently, Green was holding up the line, and he showed no sign of moving. The nerve.

Second stepped forward, and with a hard push, he sent Green down the zipline. Green flailed in the air for a few seconds in surprise at how harsh Second's action was, but he quickly realized that he was okay -- the zipline was holding him up anyway -- and for the rest of the ride, he just tried to have as much fun as he could. At the end, he didn't land that gracefully, for he had been twisting around and around in circles the whole time from Second's push and from his flailing -- causing him to feel quite dizzy.

He collapsed on the other platform, forcing his limbs to work so that he could drag himself away before Second made his own landing.

One by one, the six friends landed nicely onto the platform (except for poor Green) and detached themselves from the zipline, moving to the next area.

This time, the group had Green go fourth. They didn't want him holding up the line again, despite them knowing that he just wanted to have his own type of fun.

Second went first, landing nicely at the end. Red followed immediately afterward -- he had wanted to go first at the start, but Second was more suited to go first. He was the leader, after all, and Red didn't complain. He was feeling quite terrible after eating his ice cream -- his stomach kept churning uncomfortably at every move he made.

He landed somewhat gracefully behind Second, stumbling as he did so, and Blue moved forward for his turn. Being the talented person he is, Blue landed elegantly (that was probably the reason why the CG chose him to wear the long wig for the rickroll :|) and skillfully.

Green took his sweet time, wanting to be annoying after what Second had done to him. He hummed to himself, instead taking in the scenery before him. A somewhat bright sky void of fluffy clouds that he had grown accustomed to when he first set foot in the city was set above him, while a very green scenery of bushes, trees, and other plants was set below him. Very much like the park the group of six had gone to on the first day they got to the city. The platforms the group stood on were made of wood -- elevated quite high in the sky. The zipline itself was looped steeply down to the platform below. A few feet at least. But that was the whole point of choosing these ziplines -- they were steep, extra dangerous, and exciting all the same. The group loved a great challenge now and again.

In addition to the green scenery below, there were different kinds of flowers. Most were nested in the damp, green grass below -- an example being a cluster of yellow flowers. Green didn't know what the name of those flowers was, but he was sure that if he asked, Blue would know. Of course, he didn't care too much about a few little flowers -- he was just pondering over this because he wanted to annoy the others. He could be quite annoying if he really wanted to be most times.

Some flowers were found on the path below where people were stepping over them. An example would be that big, pink flower nested right in the middle of the crowd-

Wait.

That wasn't a flower.

"Whoops-"

For the second time, Green was pushed roughly off of the platform and zooming down the zipline without doing so himself. A stab of fear started up in his stomach, a deep pit forming -- but he quickly calmed himself down. Yellow had pushed him off without mercy. That was okay.