^part 18^

(Izuku's POV)

Me and kachan started training and we decided to do a small fight to help us train better!
Kachan:Hurry up Nerd! Get ready so I can beat your ass!
Me:Hold on Kachan!!! I-im  still getting ready
In reality I was just trying to get ready to battle Kachan. I'm sure he is probably stronger than he was a few weeks ago.As soon I'm ready kachan began  counting down.
Kachan:3! 2! An-
Before he could finish saying 1 I zoomed at him and pounced onto him as I started scratching him with my cat claws.But soon Kachan recovered and made small sparks near my hand ,so I moved my hand away.I then jumped into the air with Kachan right near me but soon I feel my tail be pulled lightly and I started tearing up as we both land on the ground.
(Bakugos POV)
I immediately realized that I had pulled Izu's tail and I immediately felt bad I know his tail is sensitive.I pull him into a hug as we land on the ground  and pet his hair.
Me: I'm so so sorry Izu! I didn't mean to pull your tail.
Izu:I-it ok k-Kachan
I then hear a few voices and see purple and yellow haired idiots run over to where we were training which was in the woods behind the neighborhood.I sigh as they run over to us just to see the nerd crying.
Mind freak:What happened to him Katsuki!!!
I then see the dumb no brain Pikachu next to him.
Me:I just pulled his tail a bit no big deal.
Pikachu:It's a big deal he's crying bakubro!!
I sighed. As the old hag called us inside and invited the mind freak and Pikachu to stay for dinner.I sighed this is going to be a long night.
(310 words)
I hope you like this part and have a great day/night wherever you are! Also sorry this part is a bit short.