^ Part 9^

(Kaminari's POV)

A few minutes later shino came with some food for all of us.He set it on the table and I can see Izuku getting a bit uncomfortable, so I ask him what's wrong?

Me:what's wrong Izu? You seem uncomfortable.

Izu:n-nothing

Shin : you sure?

Izu:mhm

Me: ok...

I see shin start eating some of his food so I do as well.I also saw Izu not eating anything.

Me: Izu why aren't you eating anything?

Izu:I-I'm just n-not very h-hungry.

Shin: Zuku you gotta eat something at least a few bites.

Izu: o-ok

(Izuku's POV)

I slowly looked at the plate and took a bite but immediately gagged and ran to the bathroom.I closed the door carefully and vomited in the toilet.

Kaminari: Izu are you ok? 

Shinso: zuku please open the door or we will do it.

Me:..

Shinso and Kaminari then come into the bathroom and see me vomiting. Both of them come and sit by me .Kaminari grabs my hand and holds it and Shinso grabs my other hand.Soon I finish vomiting and am extremely exhausted, so I fall asleep.

(Shinso's POV)

There were a few things on my mind but the main one was does he not eat at all!?

Kami:shin what are we gonna do ?

Me:maybe try to make him eat a little at a time.He needs to eat something he is extremely skinny and too light.

Kami:ok let's just go back to your room for now and hope your parents aren't awake yet.

Me: ya sure.

As soon as we turn around I see my dad and papa right there at the door of the bathroom.Both of them are already dressed in their hero suits and dad has his coffee.

Dad: *sigh*what happened?

Me: he vomited after he at a bite of food.

Papa:we'll just try to get the little listener to eat a little at a time!

Dad:ya 

Me: why are you two dressed up in your hero suits so early?

Dad:we were gonna go arrest his mom but we needed the address.Do you have it ?

Me : I knew I forgot something .

Dad: please can you ask him right now?

I hated to wake zuku up but this had to be done so I gently woke him up.

Me:hey Izu can I ask you something?*uses quirk)

Izu: y-ye-*eyes go white*

Me: what's your home address?

( in this Izuku lives in a house)

Izu:*******

Kami tapped him and he fell back asleep.

Dad:well we are going to go now see you three later.

Me: good luck be safe!

And with that both of them left and the three of us were left alone in the house .

(430 words)

I hope you enjoyed this part and sorry I didn't update yesterday but I will be updating every Saturday!Have a great day/night bye!