^Part 2^

(Shinso POV)

Me (Hitoshi Shinso) and my boyfriend Denki Kaminari were walking in an alleyway coming to my house after hanging out at the park.(btw in this denki and Shinso are 14 but both are older than Izuku by a month or two.)

A few minutes later in the alleyway Denki tripped over something. I helped him up then I looked down .

What I saw shocked me. I saw a small boy with green hair and four freckles on each cheek, he was also place and skinny. The mystery boy looked like he was around the age of 10 or 12. Denki looked up at me and stated talking. 

Denki: *whispers* Should we take him back to your house?

Shinso: *whispers*well how would my parents react to us bringing a random kid back to the house?

Denki:*whispers* What if we just hide him he looks very small.

Shinso: *whispers* that's a good idea *picks him up*

Immediately after I picked him up I was shocked.This greenie was really light. Too light. I quickly told denki we then ran back to my parents and my house.

As soon as we arrived I saw both my parents right at the door waiting for us. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that I was an hour late to be home. I gulped and realized the boy was still in my arms. I was lost in thought for a few minutes until my parents decided to speak up.

Mic : So Hitoshi mind explaining to us who that is in your arms and why you are an hour late?

Hitoshi: We are really sorry dad and papa. Denki tripped over this greenie and we found him so we decided to bring him here.

Mic: Well do you know who he is? He could be a villain!

Aizawa:*sigh* Mic chill. But he does have a point you two

Shinso:but he looks so nice so can we keep him for the night and find out about him when he wakes up?

Aizawa:*double sigh* Fine but take him to your room Hitoshi and Kaminari your sleeping over again I am guessing?

Denki: Yes sir! *smiles brightly*

Shinso: bye dad and papa

We then went up the stairs and to my room I a set the greenie in my lap and sat on my desk chair and denki sat on the bean bag next to me.

Soon we see the little greenie start to wake up ,so I ask denki to go get some water bottle's.

(424 words)

(Hey sorry I tried to make this chapter a bit longer but I hope you liked it and have a great day/night Byee!)