^Part 14^

(Izuku's POV)

After Hitoshi finished helping me bandage and clean my cuts me him and Denki all went to Hitoshi's room . 

Hitoshi: Hey Zuku I know you probably do not want to talk about it but we need to be able to help you, so can you please tell us why you did that?

Denki: Please Izu we just want to know so we can help you next time!

Me:o-ok

Denki: Start whenever you are ready!

Me: I-I just didn't want to be a b-bother to you or a-anyone.I-I'm scared if I do s-something wrong y-you will leave t-too.

I began to cry again feeling like a burden to them. I feel two pairs of hands on my ears and began to purr a bit and calm down.

Hitoshi: It's ok just please come to us next time and we won't leave you we promise!

I see Denki just nodding agreeing to everything Hitoshi said.I began crying again but this time it wasn't sad tears.It was happy tears.I was glad to hear that both of them won't leave me.I jumped a bit startled when the door opened to show aizawa at the door of Hitoshi's room.

Aizawa: Hey. How are you doing kid?

I didn't answer as I got startled by Denki's phone ringing loudly.

Denki: Whoops sorry ! My mom is calling I'll be right back.

Denki got up and went out of the room.

Hitoshi : Mk

Me : I-I'm ok.

At that moment Denki came back into the room looking a bit disappointed 

Denki: My mom said I have to go home for dinner.

Hitoshi: Ok I'll text you later.

Denki: Bye Shin. Bye Izu!

Me: b-bye.

Hitoshi: Bye!

After Denki left we all continued talking about random things.I was just sitting there listening while Hitoshi was playing with my ears. A couple minutes later Yamada came in and joined in the conversation.After a while I fell asleep from crying and being very comfortable.

(Hitoshi's POV)

As I continued playing with Izuku's ears I feel him get slightly heavier and realized he had fallen asleep.I silently tell my parents to quiet down and point to the sleeping Izu. As we continue talking slightly quieter I see my dad watching Izuku . I think dad might get a bit attached to him.

(390 words)

I hope you like this part and have a great day/night and I hope you have a happy holiday and I will put the next part up soon!