^Part 3^

(Izuku's POV)

The last thing I remember is everything going black in  and alleyway.I slowly feel myself regaining consciousness.I open my eyes as fast as I could only to be blinded by a purple light.I slowly let my eyes adapt to the light.

I slowly open my eyes this time and see that I am in a room with purple walls and purple light.I get up slowly .Careful of my surroundings and as soon as I do I hear the door open.I turn as fast I can to the door and see two teenagers. One has yellow hair and a black lighting bolt, and the other has purple hair and purple eyes.

???:Oh you're awake.

??:Hey! Nice to meet you I'm Denki Kaminari and this is my boyfriend Hitoshi Shinso!You can call me Denki if you want!

Me:H-hello. M-my name is I-Izuku. 

I slowly started thinking of anything that could happen and soon got lost in thought.It was only until Kaminari came up to me and started talking that I snapped out of it.

Denki : Hmm. I like that name, Izuku! 

Me :T-thanks.

(Shinso's POV)

I keep thinking why he didn't say his last name.It could be that he simply forgot to, but that is highly unlikely. So I decide to get the answers I am looking for myself.

Me :Hey Izuku can I ask you a question?

Izuku : S-sure what is it?

I wonder why he also keeps stuttering a lot.It's like he is scared of us or of something.I need to find out what is going on.

Me : Why didn't you say your last name?Also if you don't mind me asking what is it?

Izuku :... I-I just don't like it .Also I-it is M-Midoriya.

I go up to denks and whisper in his ear so Izuku can not hear us.

Me : *whisper* Denks can I use my quirk on him we need to make sure he is safe ?

Denks : *whisper* Shin but we just met him are you sure?

Me : *whisper* yes I am sure we need to know just in case we need to get my dads involved.

I slowly think of what I am going to say before finally speaking up and asking Izuku something.

Me : Izuku can I ask you some more questions?

Izuku :Ye-*eyes go white due to Shinso's quirk?

Me : Izuku what is your age and quirk?

Izuku : I am 14 and I am quirkless .

I turn around to see Denki with a shocked face.I am also very shocked because it is not very common to meet someone quirkless normally they don't even survive long they either commit or get killed by someone.

I slowly see ears and a tail appear on him. I can't help but blush he look really..cute.I look at Denki  once more and see him blushing.I decide to ask Izuku another question.

Me : Izuku. Are you a neko?

Izuku : yes 

Me : how is your home life?

Izuku : Bad.

Me : Why is it bad?

Izuku :... 

I became worried because he starts crying , and Denki ran to him and grabbed him In a big hug letting him out of my control.

 ( 514 words)

Hey everyone that's it for part 3 I hope you enjoyed it! I hope everyone has a wonderful day or night !

( I will try to update again soon!)