^Part 6^

(Kaminari's POV)

I stayed hugging Izu for around 5 minutes before he calmed down.I slowly look down to see Izuku's big green eyes looking around the whole room and staring at aizawa,who seems to be thinking.

Me:Hey izu can I ask you something?

Izuku:mhm.

Me:you don't have to answer if it makes you uncomfortable ,but what was your nightmare about?

I slowly notice Izuku start to shake and he looks around the room.

Izuku:*whispers*c-could I-I j-just tell y-you a-and sh-Shinso?

Me:*whispers*Of course want me to ask aizawa and mic to leave?

Izuku:y-yes please.

Me:Ok! Mic ,Aizawa could it just be me shin and izu in here for right now ?

Aizawa:sure just call us when you're ready for us to come back.

I see aizawa look at shin and he nods and him and mic leave.

(Izuku's POV) 

As soon as Kaminari asked if I could tell him and Shinso what my nightmare was about I started thinking of what to say.Should I tell them about my mom?what should I do?a what if they leave me like everyone else?what if they hurt me?I don't know why but I feel warm and fuzzy around them even thought we just met.I-I don't know why I feel like this it feels....warm?I decide I can trust then both and soon start speaking but it comes out more a whisper.

Me:S-so you w-wanted to know w-what my nightmare w-was about.

Kaminari:Mhm! If that's ok with you of course!

Shinso: ya what he said.

Me:o-ok I c-can tell y-you.

They both went silent and waited for me to continue so I do.

Me:I-I had a dream a-about my m-mom

Kaminari:mhm.?

Me:It was w-when she b-beat m-me u-up.

I could see Shinso and kaminari's eyes widen and Kaminari slowly begins to speak.

Kaminari: w-why did she do that!?

Me:B-because I'm a n-neko.

I shut my eyes tightly expecting to be hit and curl into a ball ,but I soon feel two more arms around me.

Shinso:D-did you think we would hit you..?

Me:...

Kaminari hugs me even tighter.

Kaminari: Izu,we wouldn't hurt you.I think you look cute as a neko!

Me:H-how do y-you know?

I feel both my ears being petted.

Shinso: your ears and tail came out when you had fallen asleep. 

Kaminari:but don't worry you look just like a little kitten!

Shinso:But could you continue on the dream you had.

Me:o-ok. W-well she always hated me , a-and she w-would always beat me and would come home drunk a lot. A-at first it wouldn't be a-a lot but it slowly started getting worse.The dream was o-one time w-when she c-cut my th-throat. I-it damaged my voice a bit and th-that's why I-I s-stutter a l-lot.

Kaminari and Shinso's eyes both fill with tears and Kaminari slowly started speaking again.

Kaminari:B-but why does she hate you so much a-and why would she do that! N-no one deserves that!w-why.?

Me:Because I'm quirkless and made my dad leave her.

Shinso:That's not fair! Just because you don't have a quirk doesn't mean you deserve that! And it was your dumb dad's fault he left not yours!

Me:b-but it is I-I made him leave he didn't want a neko kid.

Shinso:hey,listen it's not your fault.

Kaminari:B-but why were you in the floor in an alley?

Me:o-oh I ran away and accidentally passed out, sorry.

Kaminari:don't be sorry! 

Shinso:Izuku, could I tell my parents about this who conversation they might be Able to help!

Me:m-mhm.

(554 words)

(Hey! I hope you all enjoyed this part and have a great day/night !see you all next time and have a blessed day!)