^ Part 11^

(Izuku's POV *after the hero's left)

I woke up just in time to see the hero's leave.I slowly got up and looked at Shinso and kaminari.

Kaminari:Hey Izu!

Me:h-hey.

Shinso:so what do you two want to do?

Kaminari : hmmmmm.What do you want to do Izu?

Me: I-I don't k-know.

Shinso: Ok how about we watch a movie!

Kaminari: Sure!

So we sat down and watched a movie for a while and soon fell asleep.

(Times skip to after aizawa and mic get home)

I slowly woke up and heard four familiar voices.I slowly got up and started walking towards them all.While I am listening to the conversation I slowly grab Shin-Hitoshi's hand and begin playing with it a bit.

Hitoshi:how was it?

Aizawa:She's a b!tch but she's in jail for a long time.

Mic: We should also go pick up his stuff from his house so he can stay here!

Hitoshi:ya we should probably do that soon.

Denki:I'm going to call my parents and tell them I'm staying for a little longer if that's ok.

Mic:mhm go ahead little listener!

Hitoshi:Zuku what are you doing *chuckles a bit*.

Me:S-sorry if it makes you uncomfortable t-then I can s-stop!

Hitoshi: Zuku it's fine I find it pretty cute actually!*pets his cat ears*

Me: o-ok.

Denki: hey I'm back they said it's fine.

Hitoshi: ok 

Aizawa: Should we go pick up his stuff from his house.

Hitoshi: mhm if that's ok with you izu?

Me:m-mhm

So we then got into the car and went to my house.Memories of when I was with my mother flooded back and before I know it we were there.

Denki:Izu if you want to stay here you can one of us could stay with you!

Me:n-no thanks I-I'll go.

Denki :ok just tell us if it get too much k?

Hitoshi:ya just tell us and we can come back.

Me:o-ok

We got out and went inside.As soon as we walked in I ignored everything and went straight to my room.I slowly picked up some hoodies and t-shirts and placed them in a box.I didn't have much stuff I only had clothes and a few notebooks I would use to write hero notes in.I used the little money I got from doing small things around the neighborhood to buy clothes and my notebooks.

Denki:Izu are you doing ok?

Me:m-mhm

Hitoshi:You almost done getting your things?

Me:Y-ya

As I was walking out of my room then I saw it the place I went nearly everyday.The place I feared the most dad's office .

(415 words)

I hope you liked this part and have a great day/night also sorry it short again but in the next part I will try to make it longer!