^Part 10^

(Aizawa's POV)

As soon as me and Hizashi left we ran to the address the kid gave us.The address was a house in Musutafu.We ran as fast as we could so we can get that abusive b!tch behind bars. As soon as we arrive I smell alcohol.I kick down the door and me and Hizashi run in.What we saw shocked me ,I saw a woman with green hair on the couch watching television and the walls were stained red from blood.

Me: Ma'am you are under arrest for child abuse and child neglect.

I slowly look and see her ID on a counter so I knew this was the right house.Her name was Inko Midoriya.

Inko:Sir I don't think you understand I don't have any children. *fake smiles*

Mic: Izuku Midoriya , your son.

Inko:That F#cking B!tch .

I wrap my scarf around her and put quirk cancelling handcuffs on her and walk outside with mic and see Tsukauchi and police already there.

Me:Tsukauchi mind doing an investigation on her.

Tsukauchi:sure as soon as we get to the station I will do it.would you like to be there?

Mic:yes.

We then go to the police station into the investigation room.

Tsukauchi:ask questions I'll say if she is telling the truth.

Me:ok.

Mic:why did you abuse him.

Inko:Because he's just a dumb neko I wish I never gave birth to such a mistake!On top of that he's a useless quirkless  dumba$$.

Me:Shut up he isn't useless. Anyway what was the worst thing you did to him.

Inko:Just cut his throat open and wished to make him lose his voice but Sadly it only made it sound worse.

I could see mic getting upset about this.No one deserves to have to go through that.

Me:what age did you start abusing and ignoring him.

Inko:since he was born.

My eyes widened.He's been abused for 14 years!his mental health is probably terrible.

Me:Tsukauchi we don't need her anymore. Put her in jail for a long time.

Tsukauchi:will do have a good day eraser, mic.

Mic: Same to you.

With that we quickly hurried home. When we got there we were surprised to see all three boys asleep Kaminari and Hitoshi hugging Izuku.I slowly smiled but hid it in my scarf .I was glad they were all getting closer.

(393 words)

Hey guys so it is shorter then the other episode but I've been a bit busy but I hope you have a great day / night and next part will be out next Saturday!