24

*Her pov*
"You're moving with me to our new place"

I looked at him in a shocked expression. This isn't something I  expect to happen.

"But..."

"No but nothing. I don't care about anyone anymore. After what happened today I don't want to leave you alone. I don't want anyone with us. You have gone through soo much. I'm proud of you for being soo strong. You aren't weak. You are stronger than me in real"

He wiped your tears with his thumb. I know I'm not strong. I'm just weak pathetic girl that bothers everyone.

" Anaya are you lost somewhere?"

"I'm sorry..."

"You don't have to be sorry. You didn't go anything wrong Anaya"

I just nodded at him.

I just looked out of the window and stared at the passing trees and the feeling the breezy wind.

This is the weather you love. You used to enjoy staying upstairs until late night to enjoy this weather.

"We are here"

He said as we went inside the gates of a huge house.

He came towards my side and opened the door.

He forwarded his hand towards me as I just stared back at it.

He must've sensed something off so he moved aside giving me space to get down.

I followed behind him as we made our way towards the door.

"Anaya, you first" he said as we stood in front of it.

"Get in" he said signalling me.

I made my way inside and my jaw dropped.

This big house was alone all these days? I didn't know this house existed until today.

"How do you know that you are supposed to keep your right foot first?"

I broke from my thoughts when he said something. Why is he smiling like an idiot.

"Huh?"

"Nothing. You wanna take rest or eat first?"

I heard what he said and understood what he meant. I never thought he would observe such stuff.

"I want to rest"

Yea I am still tired by everything. I need to sleep to clear my brain.

"This way come" he said leading my way upstairs.

He opened a door to a big room. It was soo beautiful.

It has a large sliding glass door to the right which has a calm and beautiful view along with a large balcony.

"Rest up. If you need anything just call me and I'll be on the service" saying this he went to the washroom.

The bed was really comfortable and pulled me into a deep sleep.

"Anaya"

I felt someone's palm on my shoulder and shook me a bit.

I turned around in sleep.

"Anaya wake up. It's time to eat"

"No"

"What no? Get up now"

He said removing the bedsheet a bit and turned the ac off.

"Get up. Get up"

I pulled the bedsheet up and tucked it under my head to avoid disturbance.