characters

Anaya
A sweet,loving, sensitive, young introvert girl who loves to read,paint and travel around the world. Her mind is constantly filled with thoughts. She craves for love because she never experienced anything in her 20 years of life.

Nihal
A young tall handsome guy who has all the girls drooling over his looks and body. And his voice soo deep that anyone can die just listening to it once. He is the only child and ofc he gets all the love and care for himself and never settles for anything less.

Abhishek (Anaya's father)
A very silent and serious man who doesn't express his feelings and is cold to everyone including his family. He owns a company along with his childhood bestfriend abhilash.

Poorna ( Anaya's mother)
Sweet to everyone except her older daughter. She loves her younger daughter shanaya because she is good looking and good at everything.

Abhilash ( Nihal's father)
Always determined towards work and has a company with his bestfriend abhishek and shares everything with him.

Navya ( Nihal's mother)
A very good mom who loves her child the most because she couldn't conceive after giving birth to nihal so she loves him to death. She will do anything for him and is always with him even if he is wrong.

Shanaya ( Anaya's younger sister)
Always soo of herself and gets love from everyone cause she is beautiful. The most pampered and loved kid in the family and hates her sister.

Anuradha ( Nihal's grandmother and abhilash's mother )
Just like every mother-in-law is but sweet to everyone and thinks before doing anything.

Gayatri ( Anaya's only bestfriend )

Mahanth, prathik ( Nihal's bestfriend)

And a lot more characters introduced in further chapters