2

She saw someone entering the terrace and it was none other than my brother, oh no wait sorry, my husband. He lit up a cigarette and still didn't realise there was someone else other than him on the terrace. He stood there until he finished the whole thing.

*His pov*

After finishing my cigarette I turned around and saw her sitting there with dried tears on her cheeks and her eyes was shining under the moonlight. She never looked happy except when she is with her friend. I know she wants to talk but she can't and i don't know why. And yeah she could be acting too just like all the other girls.

I went down leaving her alone to my room. I laid on my bed and my thoughts again started playing with me.

*Flashback*
After the wedding and fake smiling around everyone to make them believe that this is out of love I went into my room very late because I was with my friends as they were the only ones who could understand my situation right now.

After entering the room I quickly went into the bathroom to avoid her and then threw my wedding clothes away along with varmala inside the dustbin cause they don't mean anything to me. I took a bath to relax my mind and body and then went to bed after making myself into comfortable clothes.

I went and hoped on the bed quickly. I could sense her eyes on me so I just offed the lights in the room and acted like I slept and didn't see her. After a while I could hear her gunghroo which made her way towards the bathroom so I looked at her struggling with her leheng but do I care? No.

I couldn't sleep atol and i just hate everything happening right now. My mind won't stop thinking and I don't know what to do. I could hear her sobbing in the washroom and I felt sorry for her but she deserves all the tears she is shredding for making my life like this.

When I heard the door open, I quickly closed my eyes and I heard the glass door of my balcony open and she went out there with the same lehenga. I still couldn't fall asleep so I opened my phone and saw it was already 4 so I got down my bed and saw her sleeping in the balcony in a very uncomfortable postion but let her and went to my gym.

After gym i came home and was having my tea when i saw her enter with a red saree. Wait she looks soo, no you are not thinking anything nihal so shut up and stop staring at her you dumbo. She silently went into the kitchen.

My mom gestured me to come for breakfast so I went and saw her sitting next to my mom and playing with her food instead of eating and she was not even lifting her face up. I quickly had my breakfast and left the house.

I called mahanth and both of us went to prathik's house. They are my closest friends and they know everything about me like literally everything. When they got to know I was getting married to Anaya, they were as shocked as me as they didn't expect this atol. Both of them did joke about me and Anaya being in a relationship but that was a joke, just a joke. But who knew the joke is gonna really take place.

All three of us were chilling and watching football as they understood not to talk about her in front of me so they shut themselves. Later at night I came home to grab my jacket. We later had drinks because I wanted to remove all these thoughts out of my brain. I wish I could just break my head off to remove all these thoughts. I don't know how badly I got wasted and how I got back home.

My brain was filled with more hatred towards Anaya now. She wanted me from the start so she played her tricks with my family to gain me. How cheap of her.

I saw my mom in the hall and directly went upstairs. When I was on the stairs my mom stopped me and asked if I was drunk and i just ignored her and started walking away. She again stopped me and asked what happened and i burst out saying "Why did you people do this to me mom. Did that bitch force you or do anything so she can make me hers? Why did you guys do this to me mom? And that bitch, who let her inside my room? Why did you accept her mom? I hate her. I hate herr". I shouted and angrily opened the door and saw her sitting on the sofa.

With immense hatred i again started shouting at her to get lost and didn't care on how loud I was. I saw her showing her crocodile tears again and my mom took her away so I shut the door after she left and kicked her suitcase away which was open and all the cloths along with some other stuff fell out.

I don't know when I feel asleep. After a while I got of my sleep and my head was aching because of the amount of alcohol I have consumed. To relax my nerves i went up to the terrace.

*Present*
OMG why do I keep thinking about what has already happend? Leave nihal just leave everything. I got down the bed and saw a frame on the sofa and i couldn't see the picture. My curiosity kicked in and I took the frame and saw her in her arms of uncle and both aunty and uncle were laughing looking at her face.

I still remember when they took this picture. I remember how badly she was crying because i didn't share my chocolate with her and how her parents were trying to calm her down and make her laugh and my father clicked a photo suddenly when she finally started laughing.

She looked soo fragile and soft but look at her now playing around with me. Look how selfish she has become. Look how far she can go to get married to me.

I threw the photo frame away with force and it fell down and all the glass shattered and that's how I am gonna shatter her life now.

I slept on my bed and fell asleep as soon as I closed my eyes because I was still partially drunk.

I got up with loud knocking on my door and i groaned opening my eyes and shouted wait. I held my head in pain and slowly went towards the door and saw my father standing there. He looked angry like I did something wrong.

He asked "Nihal what is going onn and where were you yesterday?" He knows the answers so why is he still asking me.

I replied "Dad I was at pratikh's house yesterday along with mahanth and we had some drinks nothing else".

He still looked angry and said "Nothing else? Really? You should know what you have caused. I need your presence in the hall in 5min and if u are not down there I will take your car keys away". He said that because he saw how uninterested i was at that moment.

I quickly brushed and went down and saw everyone in the hall concerned and she looked pale like a ghost lol and my Nani is rubbing her hands. But wait why is everyone looking at me like I did something wrong? Wait. Did I do something while I was drunk? Shit dude what did I do !!!