19

"I'm sorry" she said once again after entering the room.

"Did I say something?"

She shook her head on which was hung low.

'Then stop apologising and speak up for yourself"

She nodded her head and sat on the sofa. One thing I know is I can't concentrate on my work if she's around so I stopped doing it.

"Why aren't you sleeping?"

"I don't know"

She uses the same sentence for every question I ask. what does she know then?

She laid on the sofa but kept changing her position every second.

Ignore nihal. Your work is important. I kept working but my eyes always went towards her.

She sat back up and pouted. She looks cute. I wish I could..... stop thinking.

"Aren't you hungry?" I know she is.

She shook her head and looked away.

"You sure?" She looked into my eyes.

Everytime I look into her eyes, I go blank. I get soo involved in them that I can't see what's going on around. I don't even know what I'm doing.

She looked away and shook her head.

Does she not learn abcd when she was a child or does she not know how to form a sentence?

"So you are hungry right" I said and she just looked at me.

"Fine. You ever snuck out?"

"No"

Woww what a big word she used. Must be appreciated for that.

"So listen I have a plan and I want you to help me implement that" she widened her eyes.

"Me" she said pointing at herself.

"Yes you" I said pointing back.

"Hmm"

"Okay so when dad comes home after a while, you open the doors and don't lock it after he comes inside. Just keep it like it's closed so he doesn't realise about it. And when he goes to sleep we can just go out" I said explaining my whole plan.

"But why?"

"To eat"

"To eat?" Why is she soo confused. She knows she's hungry but she's still questioning back wow.

"Just do what I say" I said in a strict tone.

After a while i could hear the car entering the house.

"Remember what I said" I asked looking at Anaya and she nodded.

She ran down and I hope she doesn't do something wrong.

*Her pov*
How does he know whenever I'm hungry?

I went down and did what he said without getting caught.