14

I don't know where we are going. This is my first time going out after I got to know what all this wedding drama.

I can see the beauty of the nature. I really missed soo much staying at home for soo long. I'm thankful now that I came out.

He stopped the car in front of a cafe. Why are we here now? He got down so should I too? I got down after him and followed him inside.

He was talking to someone on the phone. What if he's appointing some kidnappers for me?

God it's soo annoying and awkward. He looked at me and ended the call thankfully after 10 min or so.

He made his way inside the cafe. I followed him like a lost puppy. He pushed a chair for me and sat on the opposite side. I looked at everything but him. It's soo awkward here.

"Sir what would you like to order?"

"I'll let you know once I decide"

"Okay sir" the waiter said leaving us alone again.

"Just order whatever you like" nihal said and passed me the menu.

I don't even know what I want. There's soo many things here and it's very costly. I don't even have money with me to pay.

"I don't want anything" I said to him and just passed it towards him.

He called the waiter and started ordering his food.

"Crispy corn, chicken cheese garlic bread, bbq chicken wings, chicken peri peri pizza, grilled chicken burger, grilled chicken pizza, chicken manchow soup, Alfredo penne, garlic fish, tandoori naan, chilli chicken and that's it".

Is this man trying to feed everyone in this cafe? Why is he ordering soo much?

"Yo man wassup!!" I heard someone shout behind me.

"Oh shit does your wife know you are roaming around with some new girl?"
What are they talking about.

"Just shut up and sit"

"Not there. I mean you can sit here it's easy to talk" he said shifting next to me and two other people sat opposite to me.

Oh what I know this guy. He is mahanth right.

"Hii" he said awkwardly.

"Hii it's been so long since I last saw you"

"Yea it's been a long time and very  complicated now I guess" I don't know what he truly meant by that but it's true

I can see nihals eye's burning due to anger looking at both of us. I don't even have freedom to talk? I just gulped when I felt his eyes on me.

"You know him?" Nihal asked me

"Umm....yea" I gulped in fear.

"Why did you like that day then" what is this guy always asking me weird questions. I don't even know what to answer him now. My tongue tied looking at his glare.

"Stop scaring her man. Even I know her, what's wrong now" the other guy spoke. I think he's prathink. I heard nihal talking about him to his parents.

"Okay mahanth what's going on? I need the truth out today"

"What truth?" Mahanth asked nihal gulping in fear. What's going on here?

"How do you know Anaya? And what is she to you. Why did you hide it to me all these days?"

Mahanth and prathink were taking glances at each other like they were talking with their eyes. What is going on here? I feel like watching a Chinese movie without subtitles.