6

He stood a few inches away from me and never looked soo angry. He held my right arm tightly and pushed me towards himself. Both our chests were touching each other and I couldn't process anymore.

He slowly twisted my right arm behind my waist pushing me more into himself and closed the door with his other hand.

My breathing now got heavy. Now my whole body is shivering under his gaze. He twisted my hand even more making it hurt and a hiss left my mouth. He understood that it was painful so he did it once again with more force. He liked seeing me in pain I guess. My tears were not stopping the flow due to pain.

In between the sobs I said, "Please ahh Please leave me. It's hurting me. I'm sorry please leave me nihal I'm sorry". I tried removing his hold with my left hand but it started to pain more because of the fresh cut.

"Really? Is it hurting now? What about my pain anaya? And why should I leave you? You wanted all this right, darling. You asked for it right. You deserve all this. Isn't it romantic?" Saying this he twisted my  hand even more now.

With pain I pushed my head more into his chest and his shirt started getting wet with my tears. "Please. I'm sorry please leave my arm. It's hurting" I broke down even more.

He left my arm and moved a few inches back away from me. I held my arm in pain.

"Why did you do this to me Anaya? Why did you get married to me?" He shouted. I couldn't speak out because of the heavy sobs leaving my mouth. I don't know how to answer you nihal. I don't know.

" I.... I....." Sobbing

"Can't you get your words straight, and just quickly answer me instead of testing my patience Anaya?" He shouted to which i flinched. He saw how scared I was and ran his fingers through his hair, calming himself down.

"I... I had to do it because of my parents. I didn't have any choice". He was getting even more angry now. His eyes turned dark and they stared at me like they could burn me out alive.

"Really? So now you are blaming your parents after everything isn't going the way you wanted? I already know the truth so can you just stop acting and stop feeding your lies to my family Anaya". Saying this he threw the vase which was on the table to a corner with anger and it shattered into pieces with a loud sound.

I flinched and now I don't know what to do. He already knows everything and still is this how he chose to behave? Why is he asking me if he already knows? He knows I'm as forced as him but still he doesn't understand? I stared back at him with blank eyes now, searching for answers which were nowhere to be found. So now I decided to speak after shutting my mouth for all these days.

"You know? If you really know, why are you treating me like this nihal? Even I had to leave everything. And what do you call me, a bitch? Even after you know everything? And..."

I felt a tight slap across my face. I fell down because of the amount of force he kept. I held my cheek and sat down on the ground still sobbing and crying. My hiccups were not stopping. My head started to spin. I am not able to breathe. I can't breathe. So is this how I am going to die? And that's it. All my thoughts are gone and...

*His pov*
I want the answers today. I need to know if she really threatened everyone to gain me. I need to take my revenge on her at any cost today. I went and held her hand and secured it behind her waist. I wanted her to leave the door so I twisted her arm and she hissed in pain leaving it. 

I closed the door and pushed her to myself because she was struggling to move away from me.  I twisted her hand even more when she tried to free herself with her other hand.