4

*His pov*

Late at night, I finally came back home. I managed to walk to mahanth's house and just slept there until now so I'm not sleepy anymore.

I opened the door of my room and found the lights still onn and my eyes were searching for someone around the room until I found her laying on the small sofa. Why is this girl always messing up my brain. What is she really trying to do to me ?

I slowly went towards her and saw she was shivering with the cold and I felt kinda bad. So I slowly picked up the extra sheets from my closet and covered her small body and switched the lights off.

I sat back on my bed and my brain flew back to remind me of what she did to me a few days ago.

*Flashback*
I was getting ready for another family gathering which happens like every weekend so I'm bored now. It's always with abhishek uncle's family.

My mom started shouting that we are getting late so I went down and all three of us left. And what is wrong with my dad? He used to be excited every time but he looked kinda worried now.

We reached the same restaurant, where the gathering happens every  weekend with the same people from the time I was born. I just know they are like great friends. Both of them started a business together too and it's running great.

As we entered inside, we found the table and sat there. Wait what's with this awkward silence. No greetings and no smile on anyone's face. They all seem so serious this time.

I looked at Anaya for answers but she just looked down and I could see few tears falling from her eyes on the table but she was quick to hide them.

I wanted to break this silence so I said "What's wrong? Is everything okay?"

My father and abhishek uncle both nodded at each other for assurance and then my father looked at me and said something which froze my brain.

"See my son, I think it's time you get married. And I want you to get married to anaya. There's no stepping back now so just do what I say". I looked back at my dad with shock.

"Dad isn't she my sister? That's what I called her from childhood dad. How can I get married to her? And look dad Anaya is still very young so even if I accept, she won't be ready for it so drop that idea". I decided to play smart now.

"We have already asked Anaya and she's ready. And i think you are ready too so both of you are getting married in 2 days". Anaya already knew about it ? Did she accept it already?

I looked at Anaya with anger. Ohh wait is she crying with happy tears now? I think she asked for all this or why else would my parents suddenly ask me to get married to her?

I looked at my mom with questions but all she did was to stare at the table like she already knew about all this. Everyone knew except me. They already decided everything and now they are forcing me upon this.

With anger building up, I threw my hands on the table making a loud sound to gain everyone's attention and said "I am not getting married to her atol so stop thinking about everything. I don't like her" and left the table leaving them.

I took the car out and started driving it at full speed. I called mahanth and prathik and told everything that has happened today and they were more shocked than me. After having a few drinks to clear my brain, I went back home and slept.

The next day my mom woke up for lunch and asked me to come for shopping. I didn't know it was for my wedding wow. I left angrily from there too and went back home and locked myself in my room.

There were loud knockings on my door so I got up and realised it was my dad. He said "See you are getting married today and I hope you get that in your brain nihal. You are still not a child. I want you to behave at your wedding. Anaya is a good girl so I supposed you will be happy with her so just shut up and come down or u will have to face the consequences"

I was about to object but again he said "If you don't want both your parents on the death bed then you are coming down dressed in these clothes. And you know how good I'm at keeping my words nihal. Do it for us atleast".

I could see the tears in his eyes and something is definitely wrong. I was about to say something but my father showed me his palm asking me not to talk further.

I sat on the bed and looked at the clothes which are supposed to be worn on my wedding. Why am I doing this? Did Anaya force my parents? No way she's still a child. But why am I getting married to her? What's the reason behind this?

I again heard a knock on my door. It was my mom this time and she looked worried. " Nihal, I wat you to get married to Anaya too. Please do this one thing for your parents beta. Please". she begged joining her hands and she was crying. I can't see my mom doing this.

"Okay mom I am doing this for you guys now. But what is the reason mom? What is happening?"

"I don't know nihal and Anaya is already ready so please be quick. I know my son will do anything for me right". Saying this mom left the room leaving me with no other option.

I got ready and did everything as they said and went to the mandap. I saw anaya coming towards me with a veil covering her face. She looked beautiful.

After doing everything the pandit said, the wedding was now over. We are married now. Everyone looked happy and excited except me. I was trying soo hard to keep my confused face away. I kept fake smiling around and acted like we are in love.

I couldn't stay with all these people so I went out in the garden with my friends and lit up a cigarette. I could see her crying as it's the time of vidaaii. But no one looked like they cared about it.

I looked away when I saw her sister shanaya coming towards me with an evil smirk and said "hii bro" which I ignored and turned towards my friends. She again said "You wanna know why my didi got married to you all of a sudden?" This made me turn towards her with intrest.

"Why?"  

"Because she loves you. She always did from childhood. She wanted you all for herself. I know, she's a selfish bitch. She convinced mama and papa to get her married to you. She even threatened them saying that she would kill herself if they didn't do so. You can see how mama and papa are standing there with no emotions because they are scared now". Saying this shanaya left where everyone was present.

Anger. My blood was boiling with anger now. Look such a great actor she is. I never knew she could go soo low. How cheap of her thinking. She even threatening her parents for what she wanted. How much of a slutty bitch she is. I crushed the cigarette under my shoe, just like how I wanted to crush her. I fisted my palm with anger.

Mahanth took a hold of my hand and said, "broo stop. You need to talk to Anaya and know the reason. She can never do that. She's a nice girl. I think she was forced just like you were, why would she be crying hysterically if she wanted that? I don't believe in Shanaya words atol".

Prathik added, "See nihal I know what you are thinking right now but you are not in the right state so calm down. What Mahanth said is totally right. Look at how badly Anaya is crying. But don't jump into a conclusion bro. Just talk to her once". I just nodded at them and left where everyone were present.

My father gave me a pat on my shoulder and said he was thankful for this. Later me and Anaya left to my home. I didn't even glance and her and just changed the cars when we were away from the venue.

I really hate her. She always acts soo innocent and shy but she isn't like that. I stayed with my friends to calm myself down and when it 4am I left and made my way home hoping everyone including her were asleep.