See Right Through Me

Charles and I boarded his jet, while Dad and Max left a few hours earlier than us

We're heading to Texas, for the US Grand Prix. Charles has already been crowned World Champion for this season, but that doesn't make him any less determined to get another win this weekend.

I'm excited and nervous at the same time. This weekend is the first Grand Prix I'll attend without hiding my relationship with Charles.

The first weekend after the pictures have been released. Fucking awesome.

On the positive side, Charles' birthday is this Saturday. It's Wednesday right now, and I got him the best gift I could think of.

We have quite a long flight ahead of us, but the jet apparently has a bedroom in which we can sleep in.

I don't think I've ever realized just how rich Charles is. Not that my brother isn't, but being an eight time world champion, Charles obviously makes more money.

"Are you tired, love?" Charles asks me from his seat which is right next to mine.
"Yeah, I think I'm gonna go sleep a little. Wanna come with me?"
"I can, but we won't be sleeping then, would we?" He winks at me with that awful wink of his.

"I can't say no to that." I say and he jumps up from his seat and pulls me into his arms.

I wrap my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck as he lays gentle kisses all over my neck, so gentle as if I'm gonna break.

The only people on the plane are Charles, me and the poor pilot who I hope won't hear a thing.

Charles takes us to the bedroom at the end of the jet and lays me carefully on the bed. He lays on top of me and we start undressing each other.

It's like I have this constant need for him. I can't stop.

I never imagined I'd be like this, so needy and begging, and for what? A man? But God. This man is something special. Too special if you ask me.

He kisses down my bare stomach all the way to my pussy. "You're so beautiful." He says and I turn red at his compliments, as always.

He kisses every single part of my thighs, but not the place where I ache for him the most. I'd say I hate how he teases me, but I love it.

"Charles. I'm losing patience."
"That sounds like a you problem. I have all the time in the world. Time doesn't matter when I'm between your legs, love."

His lips finally touch my pussy, but so lightly. Too lightly. And even that light touch is enough to make me pull his hair and moan.