How You Get The Girl

She's so beautiful

She's so beautiful. I can't take my eyes off of her, which can't be a good thing since I am driving at the moment.

We're just arriving at the restaurant, I made sure our table is as private as it can be. I don't want to see our faces all over the news tomorrow, especially not when Max and I are at the same place and he might actually murder me.

I park the car and get out of it quickly to open up her door. I've never been on a date where I was actually interested in something more than sex. This is new to me. A good kind of new.

She gets out of the car, carefully placing the book bouquet on her seat. She was so happy when she saw it, her smile will be forever engraved in my mind.

Tonight will tell me if I even have a chance to make her want me back. Want me enough to actually date me.

We enter the restaurant and a host led us to our table outside. The restaurant is elegant and beautiful, just like the girl seating in front of me.

I'm feeling nervous and anxious, what if everything goes wrong?

"This place is amazing Charles. Did you really stalk my page to see what I like?"
"Well, when you say it like that... I wanted you to have the best date of your life. You will if this goes perfectly. I did my research, love." Her cheeks flush.

I love how she gets awkward when I call her love or darling. She's adorable.

"So, what have you been up to this week? I wanna know more about you" I say
"I flew back to the UK, I missed my home and my best friend Liv. And I started making something for you... It should be ready in time for the next race. I'm working on it."
"You are not gonna tell me what it is, are you?"
"No, I want to see your surprised face."

"What have you done?" She asks back at me.
"I went home to Monaco. My big brother Lorenzo just got married, so it was great. And well, for the rest of the week I was thinking about you, love." She's blushing again.
"Please tell your brother I said congratulations, just don't tell him who I am because we know where that will bring us..." 

A waitress comes up to our table and we order some food, so far this is going great. I feel like she's getting used to the fact I'm not some evil guy who stole her brother's championships.

The waitress leaves and we continue our conversation. She's so talented from the pictures I've seen of her works, she's so creative and artistic.

I am the luckiest man alive to have her out on a date with me. And knowing this is her first date ever makes it even better.

"Can I ask you more of a personal question?" She asks
"Sure, darling."
"Why am I here?"
"What do you mean by that?"

"Am I here so you could shove it in Max's face? I'm sorry but I do not want to be a pawn in your rivalry. I'm so used to being 'Max's sister' that I had to ask."