The Very First Night

I park the car and open up the door for Avery

I park the car and open up the door for Avery. "What are we doing here?" She asks with curiosity in her eyes "We're going to my yacht, darling."

"Right. Millionaires have yachts. Forgot about that."
"I became a billionaire this year, love." I wink at her and the blood rushes to her cheeks. She's so cute when she's blushing.

We arrive at my yacht and I help her get onto it. "This is huge!" She says with excitement in her voice "Don't boost my ego too much sweetheart."
"This is not about you. This yacht is amazing! How do you not stay here every single day you have off?!?"

"Come on, I'll give you a tour." I say as I take her hand in mind and lead the way downstairs to the bedroom. "This is my bedroom, there's a tiny kitchen farther down and two bathrooms. It's small but I like it."

"Small? This is absolutely incredible." We get back upstairs and I start the yacht. "You wanna drive it?"
"I can?!? Yes! Of course!" I drive until we're far in the sea and let her steer around a bit.
"Oh my god. This is amazing. Thank you."

After some time we stop and I take her up to the highest level of the yacht. We lay on the soft bed on that floor and hold each other's hands.

"The stars are almost as beautiful as you, love."
She blushes again.
"Avery, love. I just wanna tell you how proud I am of you. Of how strong you are. I couldn't be more proud of someone in the whole world."

"Thank you, Charles. This day is harder for my father than for me, but it's still difficult, you know? Celebrating your birthday and grieving your mother at the same day... It feels impossible."

"It is impossible, but you, my love, are the strongest woman I've ever known."

I pull her into my arms and hug her tightly. I kiss her head gently and lightly. She pulls back from the hug and kisses me deeply, through the tears on her cheeks.

She sits on top of me as I'm laying on the mattress beneath the gorgeous stars and the quiet of the night, and kisses me like she's possessed.

I kiss her back and take control over the kiss, our tongues tied to each other. I grab her and turn us around, so she's laying on the matters and I'm on top of her, my forearms at the sides of her head to keep myself from crashing her with my weight.

She wraps her legs around my waist and I can feel her warmth through the layers of clothing. My dick is hard as a rock and stretches my underwear.

"You drive me crazy." I say in her ear, my mouth inches from her body, driving her crazy.
"Good. Touch me." She begs me.

I pick her up in my arms with her legs still wrapped around my waist, and take us down to my bedroom.

I gently lay her down on my bed and she's already back to kissing me.

"Please, Charles. I need you."

She stands up so I could take off her beautiful pink dress that makes the blue of her eyes pop out.

I stand behind her, moving her hair so it won't get caught in the zipper and I won't hurt her. I take it off slowly, torturing her by touching her, but only so lightly.

Once the dress is off, she turns around. She wasn't wearing a bra and now her tits are right in front of me. I lay her back on the mattress like an insane man and take one of her nipples in my mouth while playing with the other in my hands.

She moans from the friction and I move to the other nipple, sucking it into my mouth. She rubs herself against my cock and I groan.

"God, baby." I say and she takes off my white button up. She traces her fingers through my abs and I suck in a breath. She takes down my pants and now both of us are left in only our underwear.

"I need you. All of you." She says. Does she mean go all the way? I know she's not a virgin biologically because of that teacher who took it by force, but it will be her first time, no matter what.

"Are you sure, love?"
"Yes. I trust you with my heart. You won't hurt me and I want you in every single way."

I take off her pink lace panties and she takes off my black boxers, letting my hard dick get out. I kiss her with passion, swallowing her and breathing her. Living her.

I run my fingers through her dripping wet slit and say "You're ready for me, huh?" With a smirk.
"Don't flatter yourself."

"I don't have a condom here... Didn't imagine this would happen."
"It's okay. I'm on the pill for my period and I trust you."
"I'm clean, but do you really want this? I don't want you to regret this in the morning."
"I am one hundred percent sure. I want you more than anything else in this world." She says and caresses my cheek.

With that confirmation, I drag my cock through her wet folds. Rub it around her clit a couple of times, making her moan my name. I place my dick right at her tight entrance and take one more look in her eyes.

I push inside of her carefully and she misses a breath or two. Her walls are so freaking tight against my cock they're almost chocking it and cutting off blood circulation.

"Oh, Charles. Fuck."
"You feel so good and tight around me, love."
I pull out right up to the tip of my cock, then slam back inside her and she lets out a long moan.

I keep up the pace, struggling to keep myself from cuming. She's so tight around me it hurts. "I'm cuming!" She manages to say between breathtaking thrusts. "Cum with me, baby." I say and we both explode. She cums all over my dick while I spill inside of her, both having trouble breathing.

I lay on top of her and we hug for a few minutes, trying to comprehend what just happened. I get and go to the bathroom get a towel so I can clean her up. She's sleepy and tired so she can't do much right now.

I put on new boxers and brush my teeth quickly, then lay down on the bed besides this amazing girl who completely took over my heart.

She is my everything. My passion, my desire, my happiness, my heart. My love. I have fallen hard for this girl. I am absolutely and madly in love with Avery Horner. The one girl I can't possibly have when this gets out to the public.

Pulling the blanket up onto the both of us brings her a bit closer to me on the bed. I grab her and pull her so I spoon her and her back is right against my chest.

We both drift off into a sleep we desperately needed. Unsurprisingly, I dream of a beautiful blond girl with ocean blue eyes, who makes my heart beat like it never had.

 Unsurprisingly, I dream of a beautiful blond girl with ocean blue eyes, who makes my heart beat like it never had