See Her Again

The first week was fine

The first week was fine. We talked every day on FaceTime and had some really great conversations.

The second week was worse, but I worked through it. Through missing her. I need her like I need oxygen to breathe. We still talked, but seeing her face on one tiny screen wasn't enough.

I want to kiss her, touch her, hug her, make her cum all over me again. So if it isn't clear already, I'm a fucking mess without her. It was never like that before during breaks between races. I used to love having time to be with my family instead of be on planes 24/7.

But now all I want is her. I'm an addict. I should go into rehab from this captivating girl called Avery Horner. She has a chokehold on me.

The third week passed and felt like a whole year. Time moves so fast when I'm with her, but so slow when I'm not. I've been spending extra time with my siblings and my mom so I'll be thinking of anything else.

And let's not talk about how I masturbate at least once every day because she's stuck in my mind.

I have to go through seven more days until I get to see her again. My beautiful Avery. The woman I have been dying to see for three long weeks.

I already made sure she's going to be at the Azerbaijan Grand Prix, and she told me she had something special planned for me. I'm excited and anxious at the same time.

I'm currently at my mom's house, where I grew up. This place is filled with memories. Of my dad, of Jules and of me with the rest of the family. It always hurt me. Being in this house after I lost dad and Jules, but now I see how great the time we had was, and I'm grateful.

When I lost Jules, I thought I hit rock bottom.

Then I lost my father. I hit an even lower rock bottom. I thought there was no way out of what I was experiencing. But I healed and I can look back at our memories now, and smile.

My mom and I are watching a show called 'Gilmore Girls' and my mom will not shut up about it. She rewatched it for about 50 times and it's her favorite series. I don't get it, but I'm gonna sit here on my ass and watch it with her.

My phone rings. Shit. Momma doesn't allow phones when we're watching her show. Her head snaps at me and I look over to see who's calling.

It's Avery. There are two options here and I don't like either of them.
The first is I answer Avery and my mom completely takes over the conversation. She will scare Avery off and Avery will never speak to me again. My mom can be stressing.
The second option is simply not answer. I hate that idea. I have to answer her, she's important to me and maybe she'll like my mom.

Mom still has no idea that she is Avery Horner. And we'll just have to hope she doesn't find out anytime soon. She won't see it like I'm dating the enemy or something like that, but she doesn't like it when a relationship has to be a secret.