Romeo & Juliet

I guess he made a choice

It's been two weeks since Japan and it's race day in Qatar. Charles is obviously starting from pole to no one's surprise, what was surprising, at least to me, was that he didn't even once try to talk to me or see me.

And it's not like I didn't try. I sent him at least 30 messages in the past 14 days, yet he didn't respond to a single one of them. He also didn't answer the ten calls I made. That's it.

As if him ignoring me isn't enough, the media is going crazy right now.
There have been so many articles about us.

Charles Leclerc dating Christian Horner's little daughter, Max Verstappen's sister, just because he can.
Charles Leclerc (29) is apparently dating Avery Horner (19). Avery Horner is the daughter of the Red-Bull team principal, and sister of the vice world champion, Max Verstappen.
Now, you would think Charles is happy and in love, but we have exclusive pictures from the Qatar paddock, in which Charles passes by Avery and they completely ignore each other.
No, it is not a case of trouble in paradise, it's a case where everyone found out about them, so Charles got his wish. He doesn't need her anymore now that he made his rivals angry.
He had an easy target, he used the girl and left her.
Will she even attend the next few races? How will this affect Charles's racing? Keep up with us for more hot updates straight from the paddock!

This is the one that hit the hardest. I couldn't help but wonder if they're right. They are. He completely used me for his own twisted games against my brother. How didn't I see it coming?

I should've known.

It was obvious right from the beginning if I look back at how things went down. He only asked me out after I told him I'm Avery Horner.

The season is almost over. Besides Qatar, there are only five more Grand Prix left. I can handle that. Avoiding him won't be easy considering the Ferrari garage is right next to the RedBull garage, but I'll try my best.

Today, Charles can become world champion once again. For the eighth time in a row. Breaking the biggest record there is to break, set by Schumacher and Hamilton, and of course himself after last year when he tied that record.

If he scores a win today, the gap between him and Max will be big enough to declare him an eight time world champion.

Even after everything that went down between us, even though he's not talking to me at all at the moment and is radio silent towards me, I can't help but be proud of him.

He must be so nervous and anxious at the moment, knowing this race could make his biggest dream come true, along with his father's biggest dream.

They both wanted Charles to be the greatest driver this sport has ever known, and that is likely to happen. All he needs is a podium, and starting from pole, it shouldn't be that difficult to hang onto a podium. At least not for him.