Home Sweet Home

Dad wasn't kidding when he said I'd be going home if I stayed with Charles

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Dad wasn't kidding when he said I'd be going home if I stayed with Charles. Or get back together with him. Whatever.

Point is, I'm back in the UK. And for fucks sake, I'm angry. Why can't he see Charles for the man he is? He insists on making him the big bad villain just because he's talented enough to be an eight time world champion.

And it's not like being physically away from him is going to stop us from talking. Dad just wants to prove he's serious about this and he won't back down.

Well, me neither. I want to be with Charles, and he can't fucking stop me. I'm 19 years old, not a stupid little girl who needs his permission for everything.

Of course I value his opinion and I love him so much. I'm not trying to hurt him. But his opinion is based on things that simply aren't true. Charles is a good guy, and he loves me. I know I doubted it many times but I honestly believe he loves me this time.

Dad should be happy for me that I'm happy with someone, even if that someone is his rival.

Right now, It's only Dad and I in this big house we have, since Max is on vacation with his friends at the moment. I wish I could be with Charles in Monaco right now.

He would've taken me on boat dates, bookstores, we'd have dinners with his amazing family. I want that.

We've talked a lot during the past two weeks I've been at home. He explained that the girl he was seen with in Qatar was PR, and he hasn't even looked at anyone else since he laid his eyes on me.

I believe him. It may look naive or stupid, but I can't help it. Maybe it's not true and it's just my stupid heart wanting to believe him so we'll be together. I don't even know at this point.

We're 'dating' now. As dating as we can be considering the location difference. I mean, we talk all the time and I can't erase the smile off my face every time he texts me, but I don't know if it's considered dating for him. He said me being at home and away doesn't change anything for him and that he wants me, but god this is so hard.

Long distance relationships never end well. We only talk when he can and it's been two weeks already. Two weeks of speaking only over the phone between his workouts and his time with his family and friends has been exhausting.

It's like he's my half-time boyfriend.
Obviously that's not his fault, I'm not angry at him. He's just busy most of the time while I sit at home lonely.

I'm not willing to speak to my father. He expected a completely different reaction from me.

This man who calls himself a father, has managed to make his daughter a miserable mess.

For the first week, it was way worse. I barely got out of bed, barely ate anything and showered once maybe throughout that week.

Maybe it's way too dramatic and over the top, because the world doesn't end when you're away from your boyfriend.