28

"There you go.." I mutter into Regina's ear as she whines my name. "You're such a pathetic little mess for me, baby.. Look at yourself.."

"Elle, please.." She continues to whimper. I smirk and continue kissing her neck. "Elle.."

"Eleanor!" My teacher yells my name, bringing me out of my daydreaming state.

I look up at him, "Sorry.. what was the question?"

"If you want to daydream, get out of my class." Is how he answers before calling on another student to answer his question.

I roll my eyes and grab my bag before getting up from my desk and leaving the classroom. I hear my teacher shout my name but I don't look back, he told me to leave so I'm leaving.

The restroom is empty. I lean against the sink and pull my vape out of my pocket. It's a bad habit, I know, but ever since things started going downhill I can't stop.

I sigh and take a hit of the vapor. It burns my lungs in just the right way.. but it doesn't feel as good as the weed did.

Regina took the weed before she left my house Saturday morning. She said she would get rid of it but right now, I really need it.

"Oh, hey Elle." Janis says as she walks into the bathroom and enters a stall.

"Hey.." I say with a sigh.

"What's wrong with you?" She asks but I wait until she comes out of the stall to answer her question.

"I need more weed." I mumble as she washes her hands.

"What happened to what I just gave you?" She raises an eyebrow. "I gave you enough for an entire week, Elle. It's only Monday, there's no way you-"

"Regina took it.." I mutter under my breath.

Janis looks at me and tries to laugh and brush it off, wanting to believe I was lying but when I sigh, she stops. "Wait, you're serious? Elle, when have you been with her? You broke up a while ago."

"Friday night.. I got into an argument with my mom and Cady and got really upset." I sigh. "I found my old vape from middle school and started using it again.. but after smoking weed-"

"No, go back. You were with Regina George on Friday night?" Janis scoffs. "I shouldn't be surprised. When you both were together, you couldn't keep your hands off of her."

"Shut up." I roll my eyes. "But when Regina left my house, she took the weed with her to get rid of it."

"Why would she do that?"

"She was worried about me."

Janis sighs. "I'm not giving you more, Elle. You aren't using it for fun, you're using it to make yourself numb."

"Janis-"

"No more. I'll see you at lunch." Then she leaves.

I groan and slide my back down the wall, sitting on the floor. "Fuck.."

___

"You fucked!?" Damien yells, making me throw a french fry at him. "Elle Heron!"

"We were high.. and from the looks of it, she doesn't even care so why do you guys?"

We all look over at Regina's table. Janis rolls her eyes when we see Regina laughing and talking to her friends. When she glances at us, we all look away.

"Uh oh." Damien mutters.

"What?" Janis mutters back.

"Queen bee is on her way over. Make yourselves presentable ladies." He says, making Janis hit him in the arm.

"Elle." Regina's voice makes the entire cafeteria go silent. I look up at her and tilt my head to the side. "We have to talk."

"About?" I smirk. I can't help but check her out since she's wearing a skirt and a shirt that shows her cleavage. I take in a breath to calm down.

"You know what." She scowls and glances around the cafeteria. "In private, please?"

I sigh and get up from the table. Janis and Damien swear at me under their breath as I grab Regina's hand and pull her out of the cafeteria.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask as I close and lock the door behind us after we enter the janitors closet.

"No talking." Regina mutters before grabbing my waist and pulling my body against hers. "Get on your knees and be a good girl for me."

Holy. Fuck.

"Regina.. we- I- fucking hell.." I stutter. "We can't keep doing this.." My words come out as a whisper as I reach between us and slip my hand underneath her skirt.

"We can talk about that later.." She licks her lips and gasps when she feels my hand begin pulling down her underwear. "I just.. I need you right now.."

I smirk and drop to my knees in front of her. Her hands comb into my hair as she lets out a breathy moan.