15

"Hooking up with your girlfriend on private property!? Eleanor Heron, this is not how I raised you!"

"Eleanor?" Regina nudges me. I roll my eyes.

"Mom, it was just one mistake. We were let off with a warning!" I argue back.

"Does your mother know about this?" My mom looks at Regina with her hands firmly on her hips.

"Yes ma'am. When I get home tomorrow, she said I will be lectured." Regina says with her charming smile and a curt nod.

My mom sighs, "Alright then.. Go upstairs. I'll talk to Elle tomorrow."

I take Regina's hand and begin pulling her toward my room. She grabs a strawberry muffin, "These are amazing miss Heron!"

"Shut up." I scold her and slam my door behind us. "Your mom didn't answer her phone when the cops called, she doesn't know what happened?" I say confused, "You lied."

Regina shrugs and steps toward me, a smirk on her soft pink lips. "A little fib never hurt anybody."

"If my mom finds out-" I'm cut off by Regina's mouth landing on mine.

"Shh.." She says, cupping my jaw in her hand. "I'll tell my mom what happened when I get home tomorrow.. but right now, my only focus is my girlfriend."

I grin and allow our lips to meet again, "You're lucky you're cute." I mumble.

"Mhm.." She mumbles back.

___

"Elle, do you have any-" I throw a blanket over Regina and sit up, wiping my mouth and looking over at Cady. "Oh shit!" She slams the door.

Regina giggles as she tries to catch her breath. I check the time, it's around 1am. Why is Cady awake?

"The fuck?" I groan and tie a robe around myself. Regina turns over onto her stomach, keeping the blanket over her body, to watch the interaction. I open the door and lean against the doorframe. "What did you need?"

"I didn't know she was over, I would have knocked." Cady says quickly, trying to take a glance at Regina but I block her view. "I wanted to ask if you had any condoms.." She says quietly.

I try to hold in my laugh but I struggle. "Cady, I'm a lesbian. Why would me of all people have condoms?"

"I uh.. I don't know. Listen, Aaron is in my room and things are pretty heated right now and you're my last hope."

"Aaron is here?" I say as I nudge my older sister, "Wait, aren't you a virgin?"

"Elle." She scolds me.

"Whatever. I don't have any condoms, Cady." I try to close the door but Cady stops me.

Regina comes up behind me and wraps her arms around my waist, "What's going on?"

"Cady has a boy over and is asking me for a condom." I roll my eyes. "I obviously don't have any."

"Can you run out and grab some? I'll cover for you if mom finds out you left." Cady pleads.

I huff and grab my car keys, "You owe me." I look back at Regina, she's wearing my clothes. I grin and take her hand, "We'll be back later."

"Thank you." Cady says before going back to her bedroom.

I huff and turn around to look at Regina who's looking up at me with a seductive smirk. I clench my jaw and look away from her, "Don't look at me like that, Regina."

"Like what?" Her tone is low and playful.

"We have to go." I look back at her and we lock eyes. I bite my lips and try to hold myself back.. but I can't. "Fuck.."

___

"I must say, I've never seen two girls buying condoms together. This is new." The salesman chuckles as he rings up the box of condoms.

I don't know what size Aaron's dick is so he's going to have to make this work.

Regina holds my hand tightly as two old men stand behind us, smoking their cigarettes and not holding back on their comments.

"I think they're together, John." The man with gray hair says.

"That's disgusting." The bald man rolls his eyes. "Also kind of sexy, yknow? Imagine it, Bob. One up here and one-"

"We can hear you." I say as I turn around after paying.

"Good. What do you ladies say about spending the night with me and my good buddy here-"

"Fuck off." I shove the men away. "We're minors."

"Never stopped me before." He cracks his knuckles and reaches for Regina, I punch the man in his face.

"Get out of my store before I call the police!" The salesman shouts.

I wrap a protective arm around Regina's waist and pull her out of the shop, making sure the men don't follow.

"Jesus christ.." She mumbles. "What is wrong with people?" I help her into the Jeep before shutting the door and looking around before getting into the drivers side. I drive us home quickly.

When we get inside, I blindly toss the box of condoms into my sister's bedroom, not wanting to see what's going on behind that closed door.

Regina giggles and pulls me back into my room. We strip out of our clothes and lay comfortably together under my blankets as we put on a movie, 10 Things I Hate About You, which is my personal favorite.