sweet sweet memories!

The lunch..
Sabeen asked the maids to make all Indian food as they all were from the Indian household only..

Butter chicken and naan..

Vegetable pulao..

Everyone started eating..

Akash :- the food is amazing sabeen noona! *He said eating the pulao*

Sabeen :- glad u liked it..

After sometime everyone ate the lunch..
All the cousins went and sat in other room..and all the adults were in the living room..

The living room.

Jennie :- so shania..how have u been.. it's been a very long time since we last met..

Shania :- I have been good Jennie..I was super busy with my work and Jasmine..parenting and doing ur work is difficult..

Jennie :- oh yea.. it's difficult but it's only until they get a bit more older and a little responsible..

Shania :- that's true Jennie..How is lee know?

Jennie :- oh he went on some trip regarding his work..he is also doing just fine..

Jk :- Kiara noona it's like the first time we met right?

Kiara :- yes.. it's the first time we met..but akash had told me so many stories of u all..that I feel like I known u all for ages now..

Jk :- oh really.. that's great then..

Tae :- akash how has work been? *He asked and u all might know about the work*

Akash :- oh it's been good..some minor ups and downs but I was there to fix them..

Shania :- and y/n what about wonwo.. *she asked and y/n looked down and answered*

Y/n :- I don't know unnie..I wished that my daughter could have a father in her life..
But I just can't get myself to accept him anymore..*she said sadly and shania patted her back*

Shania :- it's ok y/mine..do what ur heart says ok? Don't let anyone pressurize u.. *she said and y/n nodded*

Jennie :- let's go and see what the kids are doing.. *she said and went to the kid's room*